UFC On Fox [4/15]"Mighty Mouse Is On The Way" (Mighty Mouse/Reis, Thug Rose/Karate Hottie, & Jacaré)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
THUG :mjcry: I knew she was gonna win too I like Michelle too but I think she's small... but is thug ready for karolina or the savage champ. I wish she would have went to Jackson Wink and stayed she has the abilities

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Wow, great performance by Rose! Didn´t expect her to win based on her last performance and Karate´s last showing. Great work, aggressive and that finish was deadly.

I´m surprised that both fighters are dating their trainer.. Is this common with female fighters? Probably it is - Cupcake was dating her coach right..?

:jbhmm:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
THUG :mjcry: I knew she was gonna win too I like Michelle too but I think she's small... but is thug ready for karolina or the savage champ. I was she would have went to Jackson Wink and stayed she has the abilities

Great performance by her, but no need to rush her into a title shot or have her face Karolina again.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wow, great performance by Rose! Didn´t expect her to win based on her last performance and Karate´s last showing. Great work, aggressive and that finish was deadly.

I´m surprised that both fighters are dating their trainer.. Is this common with female fighters? Probably it is - Cupcake was dating her coach right..?

:jbhmm:

Waterson is with jackson/wink