UFC should have CM Punk debut against Jason David Frank (White Ranger from Power Rangers)

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Jason David Frank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can't put CM Punk against a UFC veteran because he will get steamrolled... but if they put him against a no name he'll be the entire draw and no one will care about the other guy. They need another mma fighter thats also a celebrity.

CM Punk is mouthing off like this dude isn't swole and in the gym and the ring though... :patrice:

His fans crack me up cause they splice in power ranger sound effects into his fights :dead:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
so when will he make his debutt in the cocktagon?

I'm not sure he ever will. I've heard he's got a long ways to go. I mean who do you put him against? Someone with a 1-0 record, tops. Anything else isn't appropriate IMO. There are scrubs on TUF that have records way better than 1-0. It would be different if Punk had SOME kind of combat sports experience. He didn't even wrestle in high school or take a martial art as a hobby. I know he's into BJJ at the Gracie Academy in Torrance, but that's a pretty recent thing. He's also already sliding into 40 years old. I'd be surprised if he gets licensed to fight to be honest.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm not sure he ever will. I've heard he's got a long ways to go. I mean who do you put him against? Someone with a 1-0 record, tops. Anything else isn't appropriate IMO. There are scrubs on TUF that have records way better than 1-0. It would be different if Punk had SOME kind of combat sports experience. He didn't even wrestle in high school or take a martial art as a hobby. I know he's into BJJ at the Gracie Academy in Torrance, but that's a pretty recent thing. He's also already sliding into 40 years old. I'd be surprised if he gets licensed to fight to be honest.
LOL so if you are right where does he go from there? run back to vince?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
LOL so if you are right where does he go from there? run back to vince?
Lol I dunno man.

I think he's done with pro wrestling regardless. He seems to have genuine beef that has lasted a while, and it seems like that industry just isn't exciting for him anymore. I do think he genuinely loves training mma, and I'm guessing he has some successful business ventures and ways to make money without having to step into a ring or an cage.

He has a big fanbase and could probably do well in podcasting, or finding some new ways to stay a personality and make money. Just my guess. :manny:

The levels of MMA go so high. Take Cathal Pendred, theIrish UFC fighter that was beefing with Punk on Twitter. He's got a 17-4-1 record in MMA, and lost his last 2 fights in the UFC. No offense but he's far from being a elite or top tier fighter. Yet the difference in skill between a guy like Pendral and Punk are light years apart.