UglyGang chairman shares his experience with women

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
A good diet, weightlifting and a haircut would help the dude out

Every one can optimize themselves and be their best selves. Weightlifting and good diet does wonders for jawlines if your a guy

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Guy can definitely pull a little anime thotty if he had some confidence. Your average cac Larper can pull a Chung Li pretty easily...

He has no confidence...

If homeless dudes, fat dudes, wheelchair dudes, death row dudes, legless dudes, is eating out in the streets, he has no excuse....

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I feel bad for guys like this because their problem is that they don't know better. His solution, and everybody else's for that matter is real simple:

Quit fukking obsessing over the p*ssy you aren't getting. Simple as that. You look pathetic out here being extra thirsty and all "woe is me" over not fukking.

Attractive people/those that are more successful than most with women will tell you that they've gotten more play not even trying than when they were pressed to smash. And it doesn't have anything to do with looks. Desperation is a turnoff.

And, yeah. He could use to switch his look up a bit too. If you're the type of person that parades around making the point that you don't care about your appearance, or don't bother to make yourself presentable, then you get what you deserve. While you don't have to be an attractive person to get laid, you do need to at least put some effort into not looking like a bum.

Oh, and I'm surprised no one mentioned the old go to of realizing that you can't go through life like any of these women owe you sex.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly, though, an able bodied, young white guy complaining about not getting laid is always amusing to me. You may not get the dimes on campus but you have a leg up off of the strength of your skin color being considered the default by western society. Unattractive black men have not only their looks working against them, but the social stigma of them simply being black in a society that still views them as 3/5ths human. White guys can absolutely eat off of other races of women whom have been bombarded with the notion of white males being the hero, smart guy, alpha, ect due to 99% of western media consisting of white guys saving the day/world and getting the girl. Put forth minimal effort and theres no way their ribs should be touching. The game is literally rigged for them to win. :huh:
As an Ugly Black male, the bolded part of your post has me like...

tenor.gif