Status
Not open for further replies.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This was a dope battle. But it really came down to delivery. That was the deciding factor to me.

You really felt the disses and punchlines that Ugo spit, whereas The Computer was too laid back at moments especially for the type of hard ass beat he was using. He still had some real dope lines especially the African dream part, but overall he needed to sell them shyts more on the track. If he would have came harder with the energy a lot of his lines would have sounded much better.

So for that reason I think Ugo took this one. I'll say this though, Computer prolly had the best verse going at him so far.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
"I was bein molded from the pressure like diamonds" - that was a tough line

But overall this shyt was a landslide

I was gonna do a long thorough review like I did before since people were praising it but this battle was one sided as fukk

No disrespect to computer, the fact u got this far is commendable in and of itself

And that Michael Blackson shyt was dope, one of the best parts of Next Friday

But Ugo fukkin bodied this shyt

Ugo>>at least 99% of rappers in the game today, real fukkin rap

really

All Star
Daps
@ Ugo's Flow ....:what:.........:lawd:......... No Words

@ Computer ... Going to be DEAD honest breh... No offense, but I didn't get through the first 50 seconds of your song... You just picked the wrong beat for a diss track and your delivery didn't match it (plus your vocals were too low)... If you gonna come with a beat like that you better come on that bytch :damn::damn::damn: Like Meek Mill, not whispering breh.....

Good try breh..:hamster:

Ugo - 9.7 .... Computer - N/A

:ohhh:

gone be honest... as a 20 year lyricist myself... I was ready to come be cynical of Ugo, cus I've heard the hype, and I think one of your disses... I was primed to just shyt on you breh.... The beat tho... The flow tho.....

elswTpr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.