Uh oh...Dez Bryant calling out Kaepernick on next episode of I Am Athlete podcast

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Shout out to all the real brothas on the front lines for the movement

I know Kaepernick is Coli Jesus but I always thought dude wasn’t genuine

Sorry :hubie:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dez didn’t make one good point the whole show. Never realized he can’t put thoughts together. B Marsh had to save him the whole show. And he was never down wit the protest. Weird nikka man.
Don’t even wanna press play… Dez was my guy but I’ve never heard him say anything that was intelligent in any way… :whoa:

:dead:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I tried to shoot him some bail because I remember the player’s coalition beef but then I just went back and realized that he wasn’t even a member and I had him confused with Josh Norman. Dez is a clown here. Only the Boldins or Jenkins of the world could have a critique for Kap or Reid.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was waiting to hear Dez explain himself but at times that show is so hard to listen to and it’s a shame

Kap pulled the shyt because the team didn’t trade him and then started tanking. How ever other guys kneeled in solidarity with him and they lost their jobs except for the one cat who came back from cancer.

Time line wise in 2014 he signed a 126 million six year contract extension with 13 million guaranteed (man was a second round pick in 2011) that season the 49ers went 8-8 and the coach left to go coach Michigan. The next season 2015 they hired a guy Jim Tomsula and none of it was good Kap fukked up his left shoulder. Blaine Glabbert became the starter and Chip Kelly got hired. In hindsight the franchise was tanking to reload.

2016 the year of the kneel man came back more injured having had surgeries on his thumb,knee, and shoulder. The 49ers restructured his 126 million contract extension turning it into a two year deal with a player option for the next basically letting him be a free agent the next year similar to what Aaron Rodgers got this offseason and what Tom Brady got his last season in NE. The 49ers were bad still and both Kap and Blaine would alternate as starter. Kap became a free agent.

Seahawks brought him in for a visit which was disrespectful to Russell Wilson.

At the end of the day it’s fukk Kap because he was pulling weirdo shyt and I will never forgive the memes of him being a black hero and other black QBs in the league being c00ns. The Ravens were going to sign him as a backup until his girl who he stole from a teammate compared the owner to a slave master. (At that point if you remember the Ravens were looking to move on from Flacco and got Lamar who is better than Kap ever was but think if he was in that position). Then in 2019 that he pulled that bullshyt when the try-out happened after three years of not playing.

A white former NFL player (Nate Boyer) who was long snapper and also a vet told Kap that instead of sitting he should kneel and he did that

Props to him for trying to Jim Brown while also becoming the template for bad Nipsey Hussle art on the internet

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and ima say it again. if he truly gives a fukk since you know he’s black and branded hisself as a militant he needs to actually do something. he has the resources to organize. use them. otherwise he shoulda just never said anything.

nikka leaned into it posing on rolling stone like a black panther nike commercials all that bullshyt.

he donated a mil to underserved communities. donated 1.75 mil in Covid relief. his Nike contract includes clauses to direct funding into his know your rights camp (funding that can used to hire staff, provide teaching, counseling and other resources).

also raised $300 mil for a social justice SPAC with a board made up entirely of people of color.

does that count as “do something,” or nah?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t know what in the entire fukk Dez was talking about.

With that said, i remember the days where Kaep was kind of like the vaccine...there was no type of nuance allowed. You were either put in the pro kaep category or anti kaep category. This is around the time that fakkit ass poster goatsquadspokesperson AKA black thoughts was still on the board being the annoying Asian fakkit he was. His digital blackface wearing ass was going around calling mothafukkas c00ns if you had any type of question regarding Kaep. I remember people try to bring up points to why the settlement was a bad idea and Kaep protection brigade would be out there doing damage control.

So yeah, Dez being Dez. Whatever he trying to say, he sure not articulating it right and that shyt just sounding dumb as hell. Am I’m a fan of Kaep and everything he’s done. However, that man is not above criticism.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
1. Jemele Hill is a fukking fraud who won't hesitate to trash a black man.

2. Dez is a clown for trying to be peo black now, when he wanted nothing to do with the movement when he was a Cowboy.

yea I don’t fyck with her at all lol