UK Brehs - Riddle Me This - How Do You Keep Your Food Down Daily?

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
How do you eat and digest your food and not vomit on the daily basis seeing these monsters all around you?

This article is funny. Mostly because the participants in the story look like complete and utter shyt genetic deformities :scust:

Are men to blame for so many women being childless?

So my question is to UK Brehs - Why the fukk do British CACs age so fukking poorly compared to American or even other European counterparts???? Is it the humidity???

I mean these Women were ugly from birth - But they look fukking horrendous now. I specialize in MILFs but just can't see my dikk operating not even a millimeter for these walking monstrosities.

This is 10000% the result of genetic inbreeding. Bloody fukking cow-fukking CACs.:francis:

My grandmother is 80 years old and looks better than the 45 year old CAC. :mindblown: I mean there is nothing attractive, appealing or even pleasant about her (non-sexually speaking). The first Woman has droopy fukking eyes like a cartoon character, her face looks like it's evolving into a bell pepper shape and her hair looks like it's a got damn mop :damn::

2FDB071000000578-3387810-image-m-67_1452129221156.jpg

As a young child she looked like a Grown Ass nikka named Buffalo Bob!!!!! :damn:

The third Woman her hands are fukking thicker than mine!!!!:damn: She could probably go toe-to-toe with me in a Wrestling match!!!!! :damn::

2FDB3BDB00000578-3387810-image-m-65_1452129184845.jpg

You can't shaped like a got damn NFL linebacker and attract a Man!!!!! :mindblown:

There are too many Women like this who have thyroid issues due to poor health then they blow up looking like St. Germain Bloodhound that ate too much kibble!!!! :why:

I mean at the end of the day I don't really care cause I would never seriously date or marry a White Woman period - But got damn!!! I seen 50 year old Chinese Women that have had 4 children that look better :dwillhuh::

141435613.jpg

They didn't even have any kids and their bodies are fukked up - So a CAC prince is imagining how much worse could it get? :patrice:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Because we're not fukking 80 year old grandmothers.