[UK] Deliberately calling someone by the wrong gender pronouns may land you in jail for TWO YEARS under Labour

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
no. this attitude is what's led trannies, biological men, to be allowed in women's boxing :camby:

enough is enough. the transgenda is outta control
U aint wrong my g but like i said what we, as well as these lawmakers are not taking into account is these folks got some mental issues. And need to be handled as such.

On one hand we got folks ready to break out the pitch forks and on the other end of the spectrum we got folks kissing the ring.

Neither of these is the correct approach in dealing with the mentally ill.

The pronoun shyt is trivial and really not a hill to die on. Like i said im not gone deign to argue that shyt.

The restroom/women sports shyt: that is just silly and whatever lawmakers are responsible for that should at best be impeached and disbarred, and arguably tried and imprisoned.

Looking at the whole thing objectively with no malice toward these folks, they are literally transwomen. Pronouns are one thing, but biology is biology.

Socially i have no issue with them living their truth. But physically it has to be some nuance. They want their feelings to be respected and thats fair, but its a two way street :ufdup: And not only are these intrusive laws inconsiderate and downright dangerous toward biological women i.e. biological males wanting to box whole biological women :mjlol:

it also opens the door for any ol jbo breh to walk into the womens gym shower room on some "hey im a woman now, cant arrest me respect my transition :troll:

The problem is when folks come with the pitch forks, its only validating the tranny :troll: ers cries of discrimination. Essentially playing RIGHT into their hands.

Even the more down to earth even minded transfolk i know acknowledge this. Trust, they lowkey do not want to even claim the shyt stirrers and violaters. They just want to live their lives bruh, and do not appreciate the ill will these fukking borderline narcissistic personality disorderers are constantly stirring up.

So our issue is not with THEM, but more so the lawmakers kissing the ring and enabling this insanity. :mindblown:

But that is a whole other matter.

This thread was about INTENTIONALLY misgendering them. Or in other words, being proactively antagonistic, basically the other side of the obnoxious intentionally antagonistic coin.

The key here, as in many situations, is deescalation and letting cooler heads prevail.

We all supposed to be fukking adults but collectively society seems to have regressed to behaving like damn children on a scale i have never witnessed :mindblown: