You Could Soon Be Fined for Defamation for Calling Someone Racist in Florida

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm usually all for returning to the south and becoming a voting majority and taking over but Florida and Texas are a lost cause.

This law also sounds unconstitutional.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Why are you so prevalent in all these political threads if you don't care about either side? You don't care if the right wing has control and is fukking up the country but if the left gets an inkling of momentum or control your ass is there to make sure to you bring whatever they are not doing to the forefront.

:mjlol: i'm an independent voter that hates both parties... y'all always say im maga tho...:comeon::mjlol:

Back to my original post.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Live in florida and dont vote brehs.
UKVu0t8.gif

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
How does this work out for the "I like my racism out in the open" crowd. If this passes in Florida (and why wouldn't it if Republicans support it), then if you call out that racism out in the open, you get sued, and have to potentially pay $35,000.

To the people saying this is a nothingburger, you always say that up until bill is signed into law, then you will call it racist, but immediately blame democrats for not doing enough to stop it. The life of a bothsider.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does this work out for the "I like my racism out in the open" crowd. If this passes in Florida (and why wouldn't it if Republicans support it), then if you call out that racism out in the open, you get sued, and have to potentially pay $35,000.

To the people saying this is a nothingburger, you always say that up until bill is signed into law, then you will call it racist, but immediately blame democrats for not doing enough to stop it. The life of a bothsider.

Its a nothing burger, scare tactics from the DNColi. According to some in TLR, and actual Florida residents.
They hush on banning black history and banning abortion tho..

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Its a nothing burger, scare tactics from the DNColi. According to some in TLR, and actual Florida residents.
They hush on banning black history and banning abortion tho..

That's the thing, everything is a "nothingburger" until it becomes something. Before the overturning of Roe v. Wade, all we heard is "it's settled law." Before banning affirmative action, it was "it's not happening," until it did. (Side note: It's not ironic that the Supreme Court said Affirmative Action is ok in the military, as they are ok with putting our black asses on the front line in combat, but not in a college classroom.). The only blacks they want in college are those on the basketball court or football field, generating money for the college.

Same with discussion on race and slavery in schools with the banning of Critical Race Theory (even though no specific bills use the word CRT, only that no subjects to make someone feel bad or guilty because of their race); at first it was "well, they only don't want little kids discussing it," until it was banned through high school as well. I'm not even getting to all that LGBT stuff, because that is a different subject.

Now, race specific issues are being banned on college campuses with the elimination of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, putting pressure on professors and deans to modify their subject matter or risk their tenure come up for review and be eliminated. We saw what happened at Texas A&M when they hired Kathleen McElory (a black woman) to be dean of their journalism department. They made such a damn fuss about her past promotion of diversity that her job got rescinded only after a month, and the school President resigned behind it. There are countless similar stories of this happening at the high school level.

We got to start taking these things more serious when these politicians tell us their intentions, instead of yelling CAP on everything. Like Trump, he's telling you now everything he plans to do when he gets back in office. You dismiss it now, but don't be surprised when he does what he says.

That's like a dude leaving a party mad and saying he coming back to shoot up the place. Everybody clown him when he leaves and say he's not about that life. But when he comes back and shoots 10 people, everybody be like "nobody could have seen this coming." When people tell you who they are and their intentions, believe them and prepare.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You not trolling. You trying to use :troll: as a disguise to hide in plain sight.

Yes I am trolling because I dont live in crazy ass Florida...:mjlol:
Also hiding in plain sight?! Wtf I aint hiding shyt I hate bothsides :birdman: you shills never learn

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
And people dismissed it when the Naacp issued a travel advisory for Black visitors going to Florida.