UK Politics Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Amazing that Labour and the Tories refuse to do the right thing then have the temerity to denounce an opportunist like George when he takes advantage of it.
Here in TT we have a consultant from the UK. I was talking to her about the next election.

Seems she’s voting Labour by default not because she likes Keir but cause there’s no alternative to the two parties. She voted Lib Dem in past but can’t due to the coalition with Cameron

Is that how the vibe is these days? Are the polls “right”?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here in TT we have a consultant from the UK. I was talking to her about the next election.

Seems she’s voting Labour by default not because she likes Keir but cause there’s no alternative to the two parties. She voted Lib Dem in past but can’t due to the coalition with Cameron

The polls are right. Tories are gonna get massacred. Starmer is now more to the right than centre but people will hold their noses and vote for him.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Yeah Labour will win easy the problem is Starmer is Conservative Light and not true Labour

Lib Dems fukked themselves when they went in bed with the Cons, lost 90% of their voters

Heimdall

Pro
Daps

His videos are nice and dry, no filler 🤣 if a little pessimistic

That regional inequality though :sadcam:

they're seriously talking about cutting taxes?
I think increasing NI contributions was quite a punitive way to increase the tax take (was that when Sunak was chancellor? It feels like so long ago) so a cut there is kind of good, though they get a lot more from the frozen thresholds (4:32 in the video, though it came out just before the Budget)

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I can feel this countries Right wing Heel Turn loading after the next 4 years :patrice:

Once gentrification fully starts pushing more people out… could get spooky. That regional inequality + changing demos gonna cause friction.
:francis: