Ukrainian soldier enters a Russian cave and kills 10 Russians like cattle NSFW

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I watched WWII in HD when they dropped it on the History channel back before it became just a 24/7 marathon for Pawn Stars. After watching it I wondered how people could be so gung ho about war. It was a hard watch and it’s no wonder some soldiers end up so messed up mentally. No one should have to see that much death and destruction.

Because War profiteering has been big business for centuries.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
coli sees a video and suddenly russia is losing bad and about to withdrawal tomorrow

coli war generals :mjlol:
There's a subreddit shows daily Russian Ls. Anyone who follows stuff knows this video is just another day. There are videos of Russians killing fleeing Russians, drunk Russians blowing the heads off their comrades. At this point they're just sending conscripts to the meat grinder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's a subreddit shows daily Russian Ls. Anyone who follows stuff knows this video is just another day. There are videos of Russians killing fleeing Russians, drunk Russians blowing the heads off their comrades. At this point they're just sending conscripts to the meat grinder.

american propaganda :blessed:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Is this real? Them Russian nikkas out there in off brand tennis shoes?
I ended up reading the comments in here before watching the video and I was high-key looking at their shoes because of your post and starting cracking up after seeing the last guy.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Need all those people saying Russia was clearly gonna win to come in here an explain why ya homies dropping like flies a year and change later.

:mjlol:

Feb. 10, 2022
Right now, I don't even think the US military has any advantage over Russia - apart from navy and man power. Airforce is almost at par but Russian pilots have always been better than American pilots apart from the better durability/maneuverability that comes with Russian jets. They have the better tanks. They're better trained and more nationalistic. Russia also has the better special forces. Russia has better missile/space technology.

Putin isn't no dummy - he's ex-KGB and ten steps ahead of all these civilians ruling western countries. Hence he tends to make them look like fools.

They'll bark in the media and tell the US to chill behind closed doors hence I was telling the ignorant poster upthread to stop dreaming about NATO.

Feb. 18, 2022
When it comes to military and space tech - Russia might arguably be the most advanced country on the planet. And it’s evident in all of things.

You need to see their school syllabus to understand why they’re that advanced.

Feb. 11, 2022
I could’ve added air defense which Russia is like 2 generations ahead of the US and the 5th gen jets which Russia has an advantage with how much of a failure the F-35s have been (another one just crashed into the Pacific recently and I believe almost all NATO nations have withdrawn their orders).

There’s a reason why there’s a saying about not poking the Russian bear. You can call them anything you want based on propaganda but militarily, they’re bad arses.

Feb. 27, 2022
It’s almost over, lol

Russia stepped up the heat and propaganda can’t hold anymore as Russian forces broke all defences and have rolled into into Kiev proper.

Feb. 25, 2022
So, if Ukrainians really want to fight - Russian wouldn’t be as deep in Ukrainian territory like they’re right now. Heck, the Russians aren’t even using their true capabilities - just old stuffs and zero electronic warfare. The UK never achieved this type of swift success against tiny Northern Ireland. And in all NATO’s invasions against 3rd world countries and all the weapons in the world - they have never achieved this type of quick success.

So, that should tell you most Ukrainians aren’t trying to fight. Ukrainians fighting is fallacy because the turn of events doesn’t agree with that. Yes, there will be pockets of resistance just like in every population. But most Ukrainians aren’t fighting. Libya put up a better fight against NATO and they had only AK47 and pick-up trucks manned with machine guns.

Feb. 24, 2022
Most of them don’t want to fight. And this clown (Zelensky) is in a bunker somewhere far away.

The Ruskies regular army and paratroopers have been the ones doing everything since morning. You think that clown now wants to fight when those crazy Russian special forces have now landed? :russ:

The sight of those hardened Russian special forces from the regiment stationed in Siberia (those guys look like a mix between Chinese and those American Indian Cherokee tribe - one of them is the Russian defence minister) that captured Crimea would make him commit suicide.

March 3, 2022
You can’t really judge Russia based on this propaganda war. This war is like a fight between two bothers hence the approach and why they didn’t fight with all their might until the last 3 days.

In as much as they miscalculated at the beginning of this war, with thoughts that a lot of Ukrainians would surrender - they made up for it when reality struck in the last few days.

So, they still outperformed US/NATO’s performance in Iraq.

March 2, 2022
Russia inherited most of Soviet Union’s capabilities and infrastructures. And since Putin took over - he has modernised the army.

The country just doesn’t like flexing its muscles outside its sphere of influence.

And Russia hasn’t even used its modern weapons in Ukraine yet apart from Su-34 (modern in this context is post 2000).

I hope Ukraine surrenders in the next few days after all the Nazis have been slaughtered

:mjlol:

Coli war generals, am I right? :troll:

Last edited: