• Other

• Vivek

Results are only viewable after voting.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
rumored to be announced at the republican national convention, but let's take a guess at who he'll pick......

i'm going with scott ...... scott is his "african american"..... he would cut into biden's share of the black vote... no, trump won't win the black vote... but he doesn't need to... he just needs to take enough of the vote to win the election and he definitely could do that.....

haley didn't bend a knee soon enough, so it won't be her....
lake would take too much attention away from trump...
rubio is too thirsty....
noem likes to execute dogs, cats, goats, birds, among other things.....

it's either scott or donalds...... but hl allstars, you decide.... who will be trump's vp pick and how can we hold biden accountable for it.....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way tim scott has been grovelling like a dog, it seems like he heard something. but i can't picture the head of such a virulently racist movement like MAGA actually running with a black man

gotta go with vance. guy acts like he's jealous of stormy daniels

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
It will be Vance bytch ass but then again I don’t think gop want to lose that senate seat so it will be that Gov dude Burgum
burgum does fit the financial requirements and looks the part, but he is so boring.... it is possible that works for trump because there is no way that burgum upstages trump..... but also burgum doesn't help him cut into the black vote.....

:lupe:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It probably would have been Noem if she didn't brag about killing her dog as a show of being a tough gal.

Burgum and Vance burned Trump publicly in the past.
Little Marco is a joke even to himself and his family.
Trump would never pick someone Black, so Mushmouth, the dude with the bigen beard, and Carson are out.
Haley and Vivek are both non-starters for many of the same reasons as the Black candidates.
Stefanik is an eyesore - I'm not saying that's what I think, but it is likely something Trump believes.
Lake who is just as delusional, bankrupt and dumb as Trump would prob be too much, so the people in his ear would be against it. Same with Greene.

It's going to be someone we didn't expect.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
It's going to be someone we didn't expect.
what sector do you expect this person to come from... i'm thinking they have to be a current politician to appease the donors, so i doubt he pulls a celebrity or someone from the private sector... .what are you thinking...? a current/former governor, house or senate member, or something else.....?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what sector do you expect this person to come from... i'm thinking they have to be a current politician to appease the donors, so i doubt he pulls a celebrity or someone from the private sector... .what are you thinking...? a current/former governor, house or senate member, or something else.....?
I was thinking Blake Masters, but they're having a little spat atm. I think he's going to go the RFK Jr. route and just pick someone who can bring in A LOT of funds, but doesn't overshadow him.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I voted Vance but long shot to Stefanik

I honestly don't think Trump could stand to spend any time around a person of color or women that isn't attractive

The men on the list are honestly such pushover pussies that they're kind of in the same boat in Trump's eyes and I would imagine he learned a lesson from Pence. Trump needs more than an empty suit or dim yes man.... he needs someone willing to cross any line with complete disregard for law, the constitution, and etc

this is tough

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
It will probably be Tim Scott but there's no black person in American that will vote for him for being a black man if that's Trump strategy. No way in he'll I could stand hearing him talk for more than 2min.