:umad: Blizzard Buys Vicarious Visions (Crash Bandicoot / Tony Hawk)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
see, this is indirect blizzard hate and you dont even realize

D2 Remaster wasnt even announced until mid 2020, its January 2021 :stopitslime: while this forum stanned Cyberpunk for near a decade before it was released :martin:

@Rekkapryde
ay man, youre a good poster, dont drop down in line with dog shyt posters. You know damn well anytime a blizzard game is brought up here people hit hte :hhh: on it
So it was never discussed prior to last year? Just because it was announced last year doesn't mean it hadn't been discussed prior to that. But by all means you're right I hate Blizzard. Stop being so sensitive. I doubt too many people on this forum are looking forward to playing D2 again so of course they aren't going to care either way about this move. That's not hate.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So it was never discussed prior to last year? Just because it was announced last year doesn't mean it hadn't been discussed prior to that. But by all means you're right I hate Blizzard. Stop being so sensitive. I doubt too many people on this forum are looking forward to playing D2 again so of course they aren't going to care either way about this move. That's not hate.

it has not been discussed by Blizzard prior, no.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
tenor.gif

I just want Overwatch 2 to be released between this year and my son's college graduation.

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
Since when does this forum hate Blizzard? Also, the D2 remake/remaster has been talked about for years and we still don't have any real updates meanwhile Blizzard is about to release a mobile Diablo game. So sorry if I was skeptical that we would ever get it:stopitslime:
WhiteAltruisticFirefly-max-1mb.gif