The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Did they ever find out what happened to that boy? :lupe:

tumblr_mm5gg6TgZR1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

tumblr_m93a2s3xSr1qlbkes.gif

Come on, they awnsered that in the song:

He was talkin' chit, they put a clap into that boy.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
who was that peeking through my window?

(i didn't shoot, so no "blaow, nobody now")

who was it?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if 99% of canibus fans don't exist, that means 1% of his fans do exist, so far so good. but out of that 1%, 99% don't really exist and 1% does so that would be 0.01% of the original 100%. and out of that 0.01%, only 1% exist and so on...

my question is, was LL trying to say canibus' fanbase would decrease to infiity? :ohhh:

and if that is indeed what he was trying to say, is James Todd Smith a genius/prophet?? :damn:

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Why Nas barely ever works with artists that are at his same lyrical caliber ......... :stopitslime:

Eminem = no tracks together, but Em produced a track for him
Talib Kweli = worked with on Hi-Tek track almost 10 years ago, called "Music for Life"
Mos Def = never worked with this guy, how is this possible
Black Thought = I know he called them porch monkeys for doing the Jay Z MTV live music set, but I think they are cool now.....so how you not going work with this guy in decades since they've been around
Canibus = then again Canibus has barely worked with anybody of notoriety :yeshrug:
Ras Kass = :comeonson:
Lupe = super lyrical swag rapper, and Nas hasn't worked with this guy since .....:scust:
Kendrick Lamar = the infant high caliber lyrical rapper and no Nas collabo

1) Under no condition is it written (:ahh:) that he has to work with any of these artists
2) Yet, he seems to only work with very good, but less high caliber lyrical rappers like Common, one of the Dead Prez artists, and J Cole (like all 3, but they aren't as LYRICAL as the other artists mentioned). He did work with Killah Priest on a track but otherwise nobody at his level really lately besides Raekwon or Busta
3) Basically, its like he avoids the obvious collabos, b/se he doesn't want folks saying "such and such destroyed him on the beat, etc" ...... Jay gets destroyed every once and while, but he keeps pushing. Its like he wants to maintain the mystique of potential GOAT and not have any of those artists potentially get the best of him on a track
4) I'm a Nas fan, and maybe it just hurts my hip hop sensibilities that he hasn't worked with these high caliber lyrical artists to any great extent..

Then again .... all we have is time .... .................................................................................. or not ...

Last edited: