Uncle Luke In Town To Smoke A Pack Of Winstons For Less Than A Buc: Carolina Vs. TB WK 13 GT

Who Gets The Dub Today In This NFC South Bout???

• Carolina

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think all those upper body injuries irreparably fukked up Cam’s shoulder...not to mention his inconsistent at best foot work, I wouldn’t expect him to be doin no hail maries any time soon

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Respect. :ehh:

yeah yall look solid and low-key dangerous.... and don't take this the wrong way but as a divisional rival I'm glad your front office and coaching staff hasn't figured it out yet :pachaha:
I think everybody in the South is saying the same thing lol

If we ever get the o-line fixed so the running game can cook then that's when we'll see the offense hit it's true potential. The defense just has to shore up the back half and maybe get one more linebacker and then they're good for the time being.

I don't know if it's injuries for y'all or what, but man y'all defense is having a down year. I know Cam has some shoulder fukkery, but y'all still need one more weapon who can kill in the middle of the field. If y'all can get that and fix up the defense, Carolina can still be in it next year and beyond.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My thoughts exactly. Swept by saints and falcons :ehh:

7-9 :ehh:

8 pick in the draft :ehh:
:scust:

Hope yall and Falcons fans enjoy cheering for other teams every week who go against us and foamin at the mouth for a NFC team to beat us in the playoffs. I remember those days. When you talking draft and hoping your NFC South berethens chokes in the playoffs and on the outside you like :mjgrin: but on the inside you really like :mjcry: .

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
:scust:

Hope yall and Falcons fans enjoy cheering for other teams every week who go against us and foamin at the mouth for a NFC team to beat us in the playoffs. I remember those days. When you talking draft and hoping your NFC South berethens chokes in the playoffs and on the outside you like :mjgrin: but on the inside you really like :mjcry: .
Get exposed by the cowboys and still have super bowl aspirations brehs :mjlol: