Uncle Murda & Slowbucks Go At It On IG!

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Cause he's an idiot. He was dancing to Karma and dissing Banks on IG... deleting all the negative comments from Banks cousin and everyone else telling the truth

Then he says to someone "I got respect 50 cause of how he treats them" shyt was crazy

what was banks cousin saying?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Winslow backed down, smh, disgusting. Papoose had Uncle Murda under pressure, and Papoose aint no tuff guy like that, Winslow from the street and let this dude speak to him like that? Diggs is in prison forever, wasn't that Murda's muscle? Hopefully Slow just responded shook because he plans to see him in real life and didn't want to leave a paper trail, :ohhh:.

or he's just p*ssy.

Papoose aint tuff? You clearly not from around here. That nikka mans is some of the biggest killers in BK. I aint gon name name's but you have zero clue what the fukk you talking about.

I dont think slowbucks backed down at all...I aint saying he hard or nothing like that..but he stood his grown..said he aint no sucka, but at the same time he let murda know he wasnt talking about him lol...and i fukk with murda music heavy..and i lived in NY for like 11 years..but tbh i never really heard or seen Uncle Murda do nothing...i mean i dont doubt he gets it in...but I never seen any proof.

Uncle Murda used to get it in crazy. I don't know

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Cause he's an idiot. He was dancing to Karma and dissing Banks on IG... deleting all the negative comments from Banks cousin and everyone else telling the truth

Then he says to someone "I got respect 50 cause of how he treats them" shyt was crazy

How can you respect a nikka that got your man washed up and robbed on stage and front of thousands of people:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
It was all good just a week ago:wow:
juelz-santana-grey-goose-cherry-noir-hermes-belt-slowbucks.jpeg

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was all good just a week ago:wow:
juelz-santana-grey-goose-cherry-noir-hermes-belt-slowbucks.jpeg
shyt crazy as fukk though, how he dissing Banks but saying he respect 50? I wouldn't know what Slowbucks is if it wasn't for Banks

50 said in his Breakfast Club interview they went at Fab instead of going at him. Shows what kind of people they are. I thought Trav was cool but he probably just like them. He always trying to act like a killer too. This shyt needs to stop

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that "karma" shyt is still hard, that beat and hook, shyt was flawless rap mixed with r&b