Uncle Phil Ethering That Racist Cop Appreciation Thread

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The cops younger partner is the dude who does the voice for Apu on the Simpsons. :pachaha:

Hank Azaria.:smugfavre: Does the voice of Moe and Chief Wiggum too, an integral corner stone of that series.:wow:

I didn't know that:ohhh:

Yeah, breh was juggling his increased role on Family Matters as well as his voice acting role on Sonic while going to school and his moms would have pulled him from all of that shyt had he not kept his studies in check. As a kid it was harder to believe this than Phil Avery voicing shredder, 'cause Avery's delivery for shredder is pretty much his own that you can hear in those "Evil Uncle Phil" clips. Jaleel white tried his best not to sound too much like Urkle with his pitch and all that for obvious reasons, but it always seemed like one of those farfetched urban legends, like Biggie, Tupac and Elvis making mixtapes at NeverNeverLand Ranch in secret, or Lil Kim vomits up 40 ounces of cum at a Junior Mafia concert.:what:

Yo I was checking out more of those videos and Jill Scott did the voice of Storm in the Black Panther motion comic/cartoon. :ohhh:

That's another new one to me. Only X-men related shyt I ever watched was the goat 90's series with the piff intro

shyt like this just makes Jill Scott more:noah: in my book.