Under the Banner of Heaven (crime mini-series starring Andrew Garfield) | FX on Hulu

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Peeping tomorrow but the FX only on Hulu shyt is so dumb. Even more dumb than FX on Hulu name.

Boosts the subs to their streaming platform and let's face it, a lot of FX shows have dogshyt viewership.

The Hulu connection and Disney buying them is the greatest thing to ever happen to the network.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Boosts the subs to their streaming platform and let's face it, a lot of FX shows have dogshyt viewership.

The Hulu connection and Disney buying them is the greatest thing to ever happen to the network.
To whose? They call it FX's Under the Banner of Heaven. Streaming only on Hulu. It just sounds dumb. Especially when you hear it in a commercial. Just make it a Hulu show in that case since it's not on FX legacy or app and they discontinued the FX on Hulu branding a few months ago

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
To whose? They call it FX's Under the Banner of Heaven. Streaming only on Hulu. It just sounds dumb. Especially when you hear it in a commercial. Just make it a Hulu show in that case since it's not on FX legacy or app and they discontinued the FX on Hulu branding a few months ago

But FX as a network and brand still exists. They are slept on, most underrated imo

alybaba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the first episode, has potential but doesnā€™t seem as good as Mare or True Detective.

Mormons are so fukkin weird, ugh

Daps
I just saw the trailer and I RAN HERE cuz I knew y'all would have a thread lmao.

Gonna check it out once the season finishes airing. I know I'm gonna binge watch it on like a weekend.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm gonna give it a shot later cause the first ep was slow to me. But I do like the deep dive into awkward Morman culture.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Very slow burn but I'm with it. Haven't seen a show or miniseries really take it's time setting a tone and giving context like this in a long time. Mormon shyt is interesting to me but im very into theology. Everyone doing a great job but Garfield acting his ass off.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
def true detective vibes..

all star cast my only issue with Garfield is his very young looks.. it's difficult for me to take him serious as an adult let alone a detective.

*beggining of episode 3*

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ep.6

Show is a bit long winded so far and I don't know how I feel about how they use the different timeline/flashback method.

Garfield is doing his thing though. These Mormon mfs are nutso.