Undertaker Has to be the GOAT wrestler

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
Just the chokeslam? gtfoh, Undertaker been a part of legendary matches and has arguably the GOAT gimmick ever devised. :childplease: :camby:

Stop even the Brooklyn Brawler had legendary matches. That doesn't make you a Goat. Undertaker is not even top 10 of all time he is not even a better wrestler than Arn Anderson or Super Fly Jimmy Snuka.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
uh...no:digityea:

28ho2z9.jpg

you not saying the nacho man is better breh,are you? :dahell:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Stop even the Brooklyn Brawler had legendary matches. That doesn't make you a Goat. Undertaker is not even top 10 of all time he is not even a better wrestler than Arn Anderson or Super Fly Jimmy Snuka.

Taker/HBK HIAC match > brawler's existence. :camby:

Undertaker clearly one of, if not the best of the bigger sized wrestlers. Got better as time went on, legendary feuds, hell Undertaker ethered Snuka and took the Phenom moniker from him. If we're talking technical ability then no shyt he's not that great but most bigger sized wrestlers aren't.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
In terms of actual wrestling, Man Kind is severely underrated. His matches we apart of some classic shyt.

I dont wanna list my favs. cuz nikkas would hit me with the :dahell: look. ah fukk it,who cares.

As a kid these were my favs.

Warrior
Hogan
Undertaker
Razor Ramon
Disel
Papa Shango
Doink the clown

for the new era, The Rock was the GOAT entertainer and Austin was second

I never liked Rick Flair for some reason. HBK was ok to me but i cant deny his acrobatic moves are second to none.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
In terms of actual wrestling, Man Kind is severely underrated. His matches we apart of some classic shyt.

I dont wanna list my favs. cuz nikkas would hit me with the :dahell: look. ah fukk it,who cares.

As a kid these were my favs.

Warrior
Hogan
Undertaker
Razor Ramon
Disel
Papa Shango
Doink the clown

for the new era, The Rock was the GOAT entertainer and Austin was second

I never liked Rick Flair for some reason. HBK was ok to me but i cant deny his acrobatic moves are second to none.

Mankind's feud with Undertaker was epic. I hated his fukkin guts back when he wore all brown and came out to that weird ass music.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
LOL. i really couldnt hate dude. He was weird as fukk which was appealing to me :manny:

All I know is I had a sick grin like :lolbron: when I saw him get beat the fukk down in HIAC. I had a newfound respect for him tho since that was the GOAT ass whoopin ever displayed by Undertaker. That shyt was just :merchant: :damn: :mindblown: :ooh: to watch.

I'm more disappointed my dawg Razor Ramon never got to hold the world title, at least HBK did. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Trenton, NJ
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Stone Cold
Hulk Hogan
The Rock

Any of these in no particular order are the GOAT

After that is Triple H , Undertaker, Macho Man, Kurt Angle etc for consideration to be the GOAT

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
True story. :myman: I know he has at least one more mind games run in him.