"Undertaker IN ALMOST SHOCKING shape"

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know it would be difficult to do but I cant believe that sting in the undertaker will be working for the same company in the same ring and on the same night and aren't wrestling eachother.
Word.. that whole thing baffles me too unless they're going with Sting getting a credible win over HHH first while Taker redeems his L and defeats Wyatt before putting them against each other...

because if Sting's only match ever in WWE was against Taker then I doubt he'd be getting a W

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It just seems like they would have something with Brock

Brock beats the streak and then Undertaker faces Bray with no business to settle with Brock

shyt just seems dumb to me
in 2013 The Shield whopped Taker's ass to the point he hid in Death Valley or whatever and didn't bother avenging that beat down when he came back right before WM30.

Could do the same thing again :manny:

Probably was a work

:comeon:

In kayfabe, how can Taker even go to a Hospital for treatment, dude is basically a undead corpose, do doctors even know how to treat that kind of life form?

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Why do people act like people who want Sting vs. Taker need them to 'move furniture around'? The mindgames and lead-up is what's entertaining. Matter of fact, they could go out on a storyline where each is the head of a respective stables/factions..leading up to next WM (not this one, obviously) or this year's SS. It would be a good way to give a few lesser-knowns some shine. Mix of old and new, no acrobatics required. :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Tell that to CM Punk who quit when he couldn't win enough

lol, this is the biggest simplification of an issue I've seen on here safe for the guy who keeps implying that D-Bry being champion singlehandedly caused the 750 splash.