Undone Season 2 Discussion Thread | Amazon, (Rose Salazar, 4/29)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished this up yesterday and overall really enjoyed it :ehh:

I can definitely see some of the Bojack Horseman DNA with some of the themes they play with.

Rosa Salazar is really good in this and the show ended up being funnier than I expected.

That ending

:ohhh::jbhmm::lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought the whole thing was her dealing with schizophrenia until her mother confirmed that she did go to her father's lab that night because she was pissed off

Yeah, they definitely left things ambiguous. From every character's perspective except from Alma, it is a woman dealing with mental illness. Yet from her perspective, how could she have known about the lab visit like you mentioned or able to tap into what happened to the security guard's sister :patrice:. I guess it's up to us to decide why Alma had the :gladbron:at the end

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they definitely left things ambiguous. From every character's perspective except from Alma, it is a woman dealing with mental illness. Yet from her perspective, how could she have known about the lab visit like you mentioned or able to tap into what happened to the security guard's sister :patrice:. I guess it's up to us to decide why Alma had the :gladbron:at the end
I think she is one of those people her father explained as special. Even the talk about the ancient dance that took place at the wedding, when one of the dancers told her that some people just know how to do it and they showed a couple of times Alma doing the same dance when she was a little girl

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is highly slept on. More people need to be talking about this series. I hope they drop season 2 soon.