Unemployed woman wants a provider

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
kevin-kevinsamuels.gif
Breh I was thinking about when Kevin had this fat bytch from Louisville on his show she was a single mom of three talking about she don’t work and she was a stay at home single mom Kevin legit hit the :wtf: I wish I could find that shyt

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
Some dude smashing and helping her with her bills. :mjlol:

She claims she was last intimate over a year ago..... 🧢
Yup. Throw this thread in the rafters if someone can find her on backpage... because no way her savings and family is paying them bills. She deffo selling the box on the side or has a sugar daddy etc.. These hos really think we stupid.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:laff: @ the look on her face in the thumbnail

:laff:of course I had a feeling this was another Kendra G hit

:laff:These women have endangered Kendra's health with their foolishness, Kendra was doing live streams from bed rest

I have no sympathy for her.

She only has herself to blame entertaining and promoting this madness.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Background

Lives in Vegas
Unemployed “ excuse “ i was laid off because of racism, thinking about suing, dont want to work in corporate America”:mjlol:

She said shes not typically a worker” if a man has a business she typically will out with his business :mjlol:

She said no 50/50 men..so the man got to flipped everything for a unemployed woman for the last 7 months, said she need money and she getting by with family paying her bills..

U can’t make this shyt up brehs

All she looking for his a easy ride

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
There's no use arguiig with these kind of women. They are so mentally corrupted all you can do is leave them to mire in the loneliness that results from their delusions
Essentially. Some people hate social media but it's been a blessing. You get an up close and personal view on how a lot of females think and move. They give you years of posts and content to decipher how move with them and how they react. Brehs just gotta practice better discernment. Can't fall for the easy lay up. Do the research first