United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Saudi Arabia & Bahrain Cutting Ties with Qatar (UAE Hacked Qatar!)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel these Khaleejs will fund Al Shabaab out of spite. We should have negotiated a better deal with the Saudis to force UAE to respect our sovereignty in regards to the rebellious Northerners and respect the authority of the FG in Mogadishu towards bases and treaties.

I think I aimed that quote at someone else. Anyways, I want as a race black people and countries to be successful.

Perhaps they would the question is who is funding and arming them now? Didn't Iran get caught sending them weapons supposedly?
I'm sure Somalia is worth more to Saudi as a functioning state than what's been happening or worse...

Somalia is in a tough spot they need funding but don't want strings attached.

What are you to do?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I think I aimed that quote at someone else. Anyways, I want as a race black people and countries to be successful.

Perhaps they would the question is who is funding and arming them now? Didn't Iran get caught sending them weapons supposedly?
I'm sure Somalia is worth more to Saudi as a functioning state than what's been happening or worse...

Somalia is in a tough spot they need funding but don't want strings attached.

What are you to do?

Somalia has no incentive to be anti-Qatar and should strive to be neutral and maintain good relations with everyone ala Oman.

The last 5 years its been Turkey and Qatar investing a ton in Somalia. Farmaajo's top advisor was working in Doha for a while and his campaign took a lot of cash from Doha...

The Saudis are not reliable partners. They've put livestock bans from Somalia when the country needed the exports badly.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel these Khaleejs will fund Al Shabaab out of spite. We should have negotiated a better deal with the Saudis to force UAE to respect our sovereignty in regards to the rebellious Northerners and respect the authority of the FG in Mogadishu towards bases and treaties.

Them Saudi dogs have probably been funding al Shebab since day 1.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That's why I hate the Arab block/GCC. Turkey has been a strong ally of ours. Qatar alone can fund all our needs if we play our cards right. They need allies, we don't and we can use Iran to stop Houthi rockets from landing in SL.

Siad Barre got burned

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Siad Barre got burned

Siad Barre greatest mistakes were trusting the Russians and joining the Arab League. Consequences our generation has to to clean up. I emphasis a more distant relationship with them and a more afro-centric trade relations with our EA neighbors and China. We dont need the Arabs anymore. We need to get that OBOR money.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Siad Barre greatest mistakes were trusting the Russians and joining the Arab League. Consequences our generation has to to clean up. I emphasis a more distant relationship with them and a more afro-centric trade relations with our EA neighbors and China. We dont need the Arabs anymore. We need to get that OBOR money.
Huh? He left the Russian relationship to join the Arab League, whats trusting Russians got to do with it? In fact the communist bloc pleaded for him not to invade Ethiopia and made it clear what the consequences of the move would be. It had nothing to do with "trust".