Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, Hunter is destroying his career for some random reasons. You don't turn a very promising young talent into a complete loser that loses like every match.
If WWE had unlimited talent then yeah its not like he a must see guy. But they don't, their roster offers very little talent and bunch of mediocre gimmicks. Theory has the physique, he plays the heel role well. No one's asking him to own a championship belt, just give us a storyline where he's not being buried every week. We had enough of that from Triple H from 02 to 04.
Facts and brehs know that shyt.

HHH didn’t book any of his heels that mattered in NXT like he’s been doing Theory since taking over.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol it’s wrestling brehs. nikka can be repackaged and pushed at the snap of a finger. Y’all hilarious with all this “Hunter is destroying his career” hyperbole shyt like we haven’t seen people rebound from worse and have hall of fame careers

:dead:

This thread is gonna be so hilarious to read through a year from now. I wonder how many of y’all gonna admit to being wrong and overreacted. I’m sure not many. It’s still nikkas trying to get the last little bit of life out of “they ruined Walter” narratives.

Get it together brehs. It’s not that deep. Daniel Bryan lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds once. New Day got boo’d out the building with preacher gimmicks. Go smoke a blunt and relax, ya boy will be iight

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Lol it’s wrestling brehs. nikka can be repackaged and pushed at the snap of a finger. Y’all hilarious with all this “Hunter is destroying his career” hyperbole shyt like we haven’t seen people rebound from worse and have hall of fame careers

This thread is gonna be so hilarious to read through a year from now. I wonder how many of y’all gonna admit to being wrong and overreacted. I’m sure not many. It’s still nikkas trying to get the last little bit of life out of “they ruined Walter” narratives.

Get it together brehs. It’s not that deep. Daniel Bryan lost to Sheamus in 18 seconds once. New Day got boo’d out the building with preacher gimmicks. Go smoke a blunt and relax, ya boy will be iight
They were mad he won it in the first place then got mad in the way he lost it. :dead:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:salute: to the stans cause anybody defending that bullshyt is just different

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

When did this dude become their boy?

Nobody liked him when Vince was pushing him

He had his name stripped and he was given a weak as selfie gimmick. He was never going to beat Roman

These clowns just need a target, and now want to be contrarians because we can’t all love HHH. He can’t be perfect, so let’s overreact to anything he does wrong in their eyes.

Yes I think cashing in on the US champ is a waste but at the same time we all have said they need to put some respect on those titles and this was a step in the right direction. It was the main even segment that everyone is talking about

How soon we forget that losing in the main event is better than winning in a midcard feud in the middle of the show.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Similar horn synths in the theme and color scheme in the Tron and the trunks as Bobby... but it's probably just coincidental, right?
:sas2:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The best way to push Theory wasn't with the MITB and I'm glad this annoying plot device is put to rest. 9 times out of ten....MITB doesn't do anything, but stagnant wrestlers and messes with their organic growth. Austin Theory hasn't had a minute to do anything organic.

Theory holding that MITB does nothing for him and getting a cheap title win just digs that hole deeper. Try to spin that he lost it to a lesser title, but he lost to Seth Rollins. He's a world champion caliber wrestler regardless what title he carries.

The biggest thing that Austin Theory's character is missing is adversity not a title.