University of Maryland assistant basketball coach suspended after soliciting a prostitute

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Let that man buy some p*ssy :unimpressed:
He should still coach Maryland, I don't even think his wife is tripping that he did it, she prolly just mad that he got caught.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That one bust could of lead to a sex ring, these johns typically talk to save their azzes from the humiliation
Most johns aren't setting up sex rings tho. Didn't this coach basically just hit up a backpage type ad? Pull the girls off the street, check their identification, ask who they work for, are they physically abused, etc.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most johns aren't setting up sex rings tho. Didn't this coach basically just hit up a backpage type ad? Pull the girls off the street, check their identification, ask who they work for, are they physically abused, etc.
Yea but these Johns are doing this on the regular, it’s a long shot but maybe one has some info to make the charges go away

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I'd love to see the other details. I want to see what the ad looked like. Was it the same girl in pictures? How bad was this undercover cop?