UnKoch my campus: Koch bros spending $100M to influence Higher Education

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
was amazing to watch this shyt work on my former good friend at FSU

he was pretty politically neutral/apathetic from what I could tell. Then went through the libertarian/Ayn Rand phase, next to objectivist/ancap phases and like all of these types short-circuited and became a fukking white supremacist/Trump supporting Ann Coulter parrot.

We don't talk anymore, but I follow on social media to see what these idiots are up to from someone who I know is a real person

basically fukk all these billionaires. the ones who are investing in shyt like this and the ones who aren't hitting back while we race towards a permanent underclass

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
was amazing to watch this shyt work on my former good friend at FSU

he was pretty politically neutral/apathetic from what I could tell. Then went through the libertarian/Ayn Rand phase, next to objectivist/ancap phases and like all of these types short-circuited and became a fukking white supremacist/Trump supporting Ann Coulter parrot.

We don't talk anymore, but I follow on social media to see what these idiots are up to from someone who I know is a real person

basically fukk all these billionaires. the ones who are investing in shyt like this and the ones who aren't hitting back while we race towards a permanent underclass

Described that shyt to a t :laff: