Unleash the Biden: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan Vice Presidential debate thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's sad so many polls are saying this was a tie or that Ryan won. Biden thoroughly mopped the floor with Mr.Ayn Rand but yet he lost because he was mean. Some times I think this country is truly fukked.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's sad so many polls are saying this was a tie or that Ryan won. Biden thoroughly mopped the floor with Mr.Ayn Rand but yet he lost because he was mean. Some times I think this country is truly fukked.

I didn't watch the debate just a little bit but from body language Biden looked like he was overcompensating and like a clown. Its reminiscent of a car salesman who is feeding you bullshyt about why they have to charge a fee for that line they put on the side of cars and they say their insurance requires it but then it comes up as a 1500 charge on the invoice when you know they spent no more than like 100-200 for it lol Its just there for wiggle room so when they give you an "offer" its not really an offer just takes off that charge and say hey look I just chopped of 2500 its a "deal"

He also got the administration some flack with mainstream outlets for the Benghazi issue

so the reason Ryan won was because Ryan wasn't embarrased the wollop Romney gave Obama wasn't reversed and Biden looked like he didn't take the severity of some of the discussion seriously. How are you laughing about the violence that happened in the Middle East and then lying about it?

If anything this continues the negative momentum of the administration....i'm not saying the election is decided but it sure is looking like the Romney Obama debate changed the perception of this race and the more time that passes the harder it is to erase that momentum when the election is 3 weeks from now...barring the unemployment rate somehow dropping to 7% next month

Its going to be an interesting election night and very entertaining

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
*stops reading*

look at the ratings hardly nobody watched the debate. i dvr'd but i doubt i will have time to sit down and watch it but looking at the medias reaction to it and they seemed disappointed with Biden its fair to say Biden's objective failed in reversing momentum

they didn't create the clueless Ryan moment that could have been used like say in 2008 when Palin said some classics like "I can see Russia from my house"

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
look at the ratings hardly nobody watched the debate. i dvr'd but i doubt i will have time to sit down and watch it but looking at the medias reaction to it and they seemed disappointed with Biden its fair to say Biden's objective failed in reversing momentum

they didn't create the clueless Ryan moment that could have been used like say in 2008 when Palin said some classics like "I can see Russia from my house"

:snoop: this is just terrible. you'd rather let a bunch of spin doctors tell you what happened, as opposed to watching it yourself and forming your own opinion?

look at the ratings? wtf? :why:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Why do you post here?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: this is just terrible. you'd rather let a bunch of spin doctors tell you what happened, as opposed to watching it yourself and forming your own opinion?

look at the ratings? wtf? :why:

your talking about media outlets that would love to report how well Biden did. Cnn, Tom Brokaw, Chris Matthews, Cnn...

those guys aren't spin doctors for the right thats for sure and they were calling Biden out...thats all i need to know

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why do you post here?

So i guess you'd prefer this place be a monolithic boring cheerleading not being honest with yourself type of site

i'm fairly certain there is an Obama official forum you can join for that my friend

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
your talking about media outlets that would love to report how well Biden did. Cnn, Tom Brokaw, Chris Matthews, Cnn...

those guys aren't spin doctors for the right thats for sure and they were calling Biden out...thats all i need to know

fukk all those dudes on the idiot box. the media is supposed to be objectively reporting events, not telling people what to think

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
So i guess you'd prefer this place be a monolithic boring cheerleading not being honest with yourself type of site

i'm fairly certain there is an Obama official forum you can join for that my friend

no, we just want people with informed opinions. no offence, but you came into a thread about the debate, dropped some opinions, and then said you didn't watch the debate :mindblown:

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden won and it was a thorough and complete obliteration of Ryan and the Republican agenda. Any source calling the VP Debate a tie or a Ryan victory lacks credibility. Biden's laughter and smirks, while slightly distracting, did not take away from his overall man-handling of Congressman Ryan.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
no, we just want people with informed opinions. no offence, but you came into a thread about the debate, dropped some opinions, and then said you didn't watch the debate :mindblown:

and analyzing what the consensus is doesn't constitute having an informed opinion? I gave you full disclosure and told you that based off body language that this is how I interpreted it. The actual substance of the debates honestly can get spun by both sides for days because each side will always have a retort when your dealing with moral philosophical platitudes that won't all of a sudden be decided over night...in the game of trade offs and morality its difficult to really say what is right and wrong or the best way to go about a solution. So its a matter of who conveys their arguments in a more practical manner that can be implemented realistically.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
and analyzing what the consensus is doesn't constitute having an informed opinion? I gave you full disclosure and told you that based off body language that this is how I interpreted it. The actual substance of the debates honestly can get spun by both sides for days because each side will always have a retort when your dealing with moral philosophical platitudes that won't all of a sudden be decided over night...in the game of trade offs and morality its difficult to really say what is right and wrong or the best way to go about a solution. So its a matter of who conveys their arguments in a more practical manner that can be implemented realistically.

the substance doesn't matter because both sides will spin it?

:why: is this concept of forming your own opinion really that foreign?

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
just watch the damn thing sly. Biden really did mop the floor with him and the only times he laughed or smirked is when he wanted to correct Ryan's lying asz but was told to "hold on" by the moderator. Oh and sometimes when Ryan would like he'd give the :comeon: / :mindblow: type look. Honestly though I was doing the same thing.

Distracting or not it highlighted the BS.

LOL @ fox news being somethign like 79% Ryan won....lol tell me again how Faux is not biased?