Unpopular food opinion hills you’re willing to die on

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
What is it with some of these opinions that breakfast food is trash? Like how? I understand if your point is that breakfast isn’t the marketed “most important meal of the day.” But how can you say all of eggs/omelette, waffles, pancakes, hash browns, French toast, biscuits, grits/cream of wheat, sausage, bacon are trash? Word?

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Burger King has the goat fast food fries. When they are fresh they are undefeated :wow:

Taco Bell tacos >>>>>> authentic Mexican tacos

You should’ve gone for the trifecta and said that pizza rolls are better than actual pizza.

Have the palate of a five year old, brehs.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From time to time people argue about which city has the best Chinese take-out its a nonsense argument. I've had takeout in several U.S. cities its the same shyt. NYC and DC takeout tastes the same that mumbo sauce is mid though give me ketchup, that Chinese store hot sauce, and BBQ sauce all over instead NYC style.
You need to take a visit to St. Louis

:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Grapefruits are the WOAT fruit of all time. Bitter and no sweetness. I feel deceived
the-office-thank-you.gif

I can't fukkin stand those things or it's juice. Its a fraud fruit. Doesn't taste anything like grapes either. Taste like crushed Tylenol/BC Powder. It simply shouldn't be.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Quinoa.
Avocado toast.
Any canned vegetable.
Stevia sweetner.