Unpopular food opinion hills you’re willing to die on

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m ngl I been edging towards this way too

Unless you’re bulking breakfast is damn near unnecessary

I feel like an avocado and some fruit or even a small piece of meat is enough
It’s just easier for me to fast and then eat lunch around 1-2. I mainly do it for health reasons. I don’t want to ever regain the weight I lost. 🥹

Plus breakfast is too heavy for early mornings especially before work. I feel like it should be just for Saturday or Sunday mornings lol.

Like a once a month treat ☹️

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nobody likes brown rice and the nikkas that say they do are lying to sound health conscious

angry-kid-hits-camera.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-sushi in America is for try-hards.
-the focus of chili should be the ground beef, not the damn beans. Also, if you start putting all kind of other shyt in the chili its a stew. :stopitslime: At the most i'll put a can of Rotel Chili fixins in the chili or a can of regular Rotel. You not supposed to have a whole salad in the pot.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Nobody likes brown rice and the nikkas that say they do are lying to sound health conscious

Nikkas make themselves like black coffee
This like saying people make themselves like pure coke

This thread should be rafters

here’s mine: pizza places that don’t serve slices know their pizza isn’t good enough for you to want the whole pie

i don’t listen to pizza opinions from people who eat pizza with toppings, just get a second meal

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
It’s just easier for me to fast and then eat lunch around 1-2. I mainly do it for health reasons. I don’t want to ever regain the weight I lost. 🥹

Plus breakfast is too heavy for early mornings especially before work. I feel like it should be just for Saturday or Sunday mornings lol.

Like a once a month treat ☹️
If you work a physical job breakfast is goat. I actually really don’t eat dinner. Just breakfast and lunch.