Unreleased diss tracks

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I don't want this to be about you know who and the claims being made right now.

I do however want to say that certain disses never come out or at least take a very long time to be released. Other times I think people just lie. What unreleased disses do you remember hearing about and what disses do you remember taking a long time to drop?

I hear there is at least one alternate version of Ether produced by Swizz Beatz

Cam/Juelz/Dipset say that Jay was dissing Nas on Jay's oh boy remix before the verse was erased.

When Kurupt was beefing with Daz he claimed him and Daz recorded a response to DPGK by Gangsta Dresta and BG Knoccout.

I saw a thread in this very forum where Snoop said that he and Mack 10 had a song that could have ended Daz' career

Budden said he had a 300 bar Meek Mill diss. Also has countless disses to Drake supposedly. A lil B diss. Another Saigon diss. An INS diss. I tend to believe this.

Suge said Pac had a version of hit em up dissing Snoop...I don't believe it.

Kim Osorio said in her book she swore she heard 50 diss Cam on the first version of backdown she heard. This just doesn't make sense to me.

Kool Moe Dee claims to have heard both Rakim and Big Daddy Kane's disses to one another. Rakim himself talked about his diss.

Clark Kent said Jay dissed Pac at the Apollo.

DJ Premier says Jay dissed someone but he won't reveal who and that Jay had him trash it.

40 Cal claimed that Broken Safety 2 had a Nas diss on it. It's not on there.

"Schindler's list" never came out on Deeper than rap or Custom, Cars, and Cycles.

"Death Wish" didn't appear on Rotten Apple but eventually leaked in late 2007.

"My bytch" wasn't on Doctor's Advocate but came out in 2007.

"Shots fired" actually leaked long before Time is money officially released but quite a while after it was supposed to drop.

"Watch ya mouth" was not on Don Kiluminati but came only several years ago long after Pac died.

Hshu attack didn't come out on Lyrical Law but eventually dropped.

Feel free to add on or correct me

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
But, since you are new to the forum I'll play along...

Eminem says he records diss tracks for every contemporary popular artist so his mind stays sharp.

I imagine if he had songs stacked against 50 if he ever bit the hand that fed him so to speak so maybe that.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
nikka, go to sleep :dwillhuh:

You can't ask a question then answer everything yourself, how we're you going to start a discussion, breh?
Beef has existed years before I was born.

There are literally hundreds of famous rappers over hip hop's history.

No way do I think I mentioned them all. I didn't even name all the ones I heard about just what came to the top of my head.

I don't know your timezone but it's not even 10 yet for me.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
But, since you are new to the forum I'll play along...

Eminem says he records diss tracks for every contemporary popular artist so his mind stays sharp.

I imagine if he had songs stacked against 50 if he ever bit the hand that fed him so to speak so maybe that.
You sure you're not getting confused with what KRS said on the beef dvd?

Speaking of which you remind me that Royce had his Bizarre diss since before D12 even dropped their first album dropped.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Beef has existed years before I was born.

There are literally hundreds of famous rappers over hip hop's history.

No way do I think I mentioned them all. I didn't even name all the ones I heard about just what came to the top of my head.

I don't know your timezone but it's not even 10 yet for me.
5:45am

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You sure you're not getting confused with what KRS said on the beef dvd?

Speaking of which you remind me that Royce had his Bizarre diss since before D12 even dropped their first album dropped.
Naw, I'm 100% sure I heard Eminem say that or one of the D12 members say it.

To be fair I think most rappers do that.

Just look at the sheer amount of diss songs 2Pac has after his death that were just demos and would've never seen the light of day if he was alive. Anyone that said his name sideways he murked.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
*bump

B real said there's another Everlast diss to Em that's singing with no rap.

MGK also claimed on breakfast club he had another Eminem diss.

Last edited: