unreleased disses

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
I am not going to lie. I like diss tracks. certainly not more than anything else but I like them nonetheless if they are decent. I think I understand why so many are made yet don't come out. I remember Eminem talking about how fortunate it was going to be that fans were going to have to choose between 50 and D block/Fat Joe etc. Trick Daddy said beefs make the fans choose. Game said his wife was scared that Jay would end his career (and not through music). Vlad said that he assumed that when the recording and release process was slower and longer that many people probably calmed down and decided against doing a diss

This thread is just me naming unreleased disses that we actually heard about. I know a lot of people think anything we haven't heard is :duck:

Rick Ross (or perhaps Triple Cs): Schindler's list

Joe Budden:
INS diss
Response to pushing Buttons
300 bar Meek Mill diss
Countless Drake disses

Nas:
Original version of Ether

Game:
Disses to Dre?
Diss to Spider Loc pre Spider Joke
Jay-z diss that originally appeared on BWS radio 5 track lists back in 2008

Lil Kim:
Ether (only a snippet exists)

Rakim:
Big Daddy Kane diss

Jay-z:
2pac diss
Diss to ??? DJ Premier erased. (maybe it was the Pac diss)

Dogg Pound:
Response to DPGK

Canibus:
Eminem diss

Snoop Dogg:
Daz diss featuring Mack 10 that "could have ended his career"

Eazy E:
Track going at someone that Yella referenced in an interview

Jeezy and Freddie Gibbs:
Stay strapped 2

Drake: 3peat

Notorious BIG: Raekwon diss

And just to prove a point plenty of disses end up surfacing way after the fact that were unreleased for a while

Game: My bytch (recorded 05 or 06 but mysteriously leaked well into 2007 along with several other supposed Dre tracks meant for Doctor's Advocate...heard Khalil did the beat)

Dogg Pound: NY87 (obviously recorded right after NY NY fiasco, LA LA, etc but has only leaked in the last few years)

2pac: Watch ya mouth (intended for 7 day theory but only hit the internet the same day NY87 did)

War games

Royce Da 5'9: shyt on you freestyle diss to Bizzare/D12 (according to Royce was in the vault for years)

Lloyd Banks: Death Wish (was announced well before Rotten Apple but didn't come out until a year and a half later)

Eminem:
Canibytch (obviously recorded for Eminem show. Disses JD and references CTHS. Leaked some time in 2003)

DJ Quik:
Let you have it (original version. Says Eiht is "kinda" wack in this version. Also disses Everlast with a couple of the bars being the same as "can't fukk with a nikka"

Boom

Jay-z: Original version of "dig a hole" (came out in 2007 while the album version was in 2006)

Last edited:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Banks bodied the lox on death wish bodied rick Ross too on officer down :mjlol:
I am not going to lie. I like diss tracks. certainly not more than anything else but I like them nonetheless if they are decent. I think I understand why so many are made yet don't come out. I remember Eminem talking about how fortunate it was going to be that fans were going to have to choose between 50 and D block/Fat Joe etc. Trick Daddy said beefs make the fans choose. Game said his wife was scared that Jay would end his career (and not through music). Vlad said that he assumed that when the recording and release process was slower and longer that many people probably calmed down and decided against doing a diss

This thread is just me naming unreleased disses that we actually heard about. I know a lot of people think anything we haven't heard is :duck:

Rick Ross (or perhaps Triple Cs): Schindler's list

Joe Budden:
INS diss
Response to pushing Buttons
300 bar Meek Mill diss
Countless Drake disses

Nas:
Original version of Ether

Game:
Disses to Dre?
Diss to Spider Loc pre Spider Joke
Jay-z diss that originally appeared on BWS radio 5 track lists back in 2008

Lil Kim:
Ether (only a snippet exists)

Rakim:
Big Daddy Kane diss

Jay-z:
2pac diss
Diss to ??? DJ Premier erased. (maybe it was the Pac diss)

Dogg Pound:
Response to DPGK

Canibus:
Eminem diss

Snoop Dogg:
Daz diss featuring Mack 10 that "could have ended his career"

Eazy E:
Track going at someone that Yella referenced in an interview

Jeezy and Freddie Gibbs:
Stay strapped 2

Drake: 3peat

Notorious BIG: Raekwon diss

And just to prove a point plenty of disses end up surfacing way after the fact that were unreleased for a while

Game: My bytch (recorded 05 or 06 but mysteriously leaked well into 2007 along with several other supposed Dre tracks meant for Doctor's Advocate...heard Khalil did the beat)

Dogg Pound: NY87 (obviously recorded right after NY NY fiasco, LA LA, etc but has only leaked in the last few years)

2pac: Watch ya mouth (intended for 7 day theory but only hit the internet the same day NY87 did)

War games

Royce Da 5'9: shyt on you freestyle diss to Bizzare/D12 (according to Royce was in the vault for years)

Lloyd Banks: Death Wish (was announced well before Rotten Apple but didn't come out until a year and a half later)

Eminem:
Canibytch (obviously recorded for Eminem show. Disses JD and references CTHS. Leaked some time in 2003)

DJ Quik:
Let you have it (original version. Says Eiht is "kinda" wack in this version. Also disses Everlast with a couple of the bars being the same as "can't fukk with a nikka"

Boom

Jay-z: Original version of "dig a hole" (came out in 2007 while the album version was in 2006)

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Jay-Z - Groupie Love (My Fan Club) [The Game Diss]

This was supposed to come out sometime in mid-2009 and it would've been a full-length response to the track, I'm So Wavy.

Canibus - Damage Control [Eminem Diss]

This is one of the tracks that was supposed to be on the album, Mic Club: The Curriculum, but it was taken off at the last second.

Drake - [Pusha T diss]

Nas - fukk Hot 97

Nas - Crabs in the barrel [all industry rappers]

Jay-Z - Oh Boy Verse [Nas Diss]

Lil Kim - Ether Full Version dissing Nicki

..that's all I can think of right now