Unreleased Notorious BIG verse

Daps
Thanks for sharing this on The-Coli. I was the one that got this in my inbox, someone uploaded it onto YouTube, but luckily with some help I was able to find out where this came from. I wish we had more new Biggie verses, but hey, i'll take whatever there is.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Doesn't everyone know that Biggie wrote the whole Junior Mafia album? Dope to hear it though. Props. I never heard this. Biggie's flow is still unmatched. He could say the most crazy sh!t but it sounded dope cause that flow. The lyrics are reference track though but I just never heard Big spitting it. Now Biggie has reference tracks for Kim and Cease now Larcney. Big is one of the only Ghostwriters in Hip Hop to audio evidence of his writing.

Yep.

And yeah, that Junior Mafia "Conspiracy" album is mad underrated.

This was my shyt:

I wonder if Biggie wrote Klepto's verses on that.... :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
It's MAAAAAD Obvious without a F*ckin Question! Just hear Klepto's delivery and rhyme structure, too obvious! B.I.G. wrote that whole album! :ohlawd:

LOL, yeah, I can see that.

Damn, I wonder who's still eatin' off all that publishing...wonder if his kids got any of that scratch....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's crazy when you hear a lot of those Junior Mafia Era songs and you can hear Big's flow, cadence and style on everyone's verses. I remember when I 1st heard this song on the "Sunset Park" soundtrack. As soon as I heard Cease rap, I knew Big wrote it:

"How you spell C.A.S.H, C.ease A.nd S.ome H.ash, At last, make ya kick the game full Blast"

Junior+MAFIA+05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
It's crazy when you hear a lot of those Junior Mafia Era songs and you can hear Big's flow, cadence and style on everyone's verses. I remember when I 1st heard this song on the "Sunset Park" soundtrack. As soon as I heard Cease rap, I knew Big wrote it:

Junior M.A.F.I.A. - We Don't Need It - YouTube

"How you spell C.A.S.H, C.ease A.nd S.ome H.ash, At last, make ya kick the game full Blast"

Junior+MAFIA+05.jpg

Yeah, that was the joint too!

"...AND his pants too little...AND his shoes too little..." :pachaha: