Unsane (Trailer) (Mindf*ck thriller by Steven Soderbergh shot on iPhone)- now on Amazon Prime

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Holy shyt :picard:

The films box office dropped 96.2% it's 2nd weekend.

It's per theatre average was $75 :bryan:

EDIT: Its The biggest 2nd Weekend Drop In Box Office History

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Did we all watch the same movie? This shyt was horrible. 4 people walked out of the theatre. The film looked like it was filmed on iPhone. It dragged on so much, yet I continue to see people praise it. I don’t get it

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Holy shyt :picard:

The films box office dropped 96.2% it's 2nd weekend.

It's per theatre average was $75 :bryan:

EDIT: Its The biggest 2nd Weekend Drop In Box Office History
:mjlol: Never mind. Box office mojo just fukked up. They posted the film made 144K but it was actually 1.4 million. It was corrected

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This shyt was pretty good. Apparently the whole movie was shot on cellphones. But yeah, i liked it. Maybe it's because i expected so little because of the image quality. The story was good though, had me engaged the whole time.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna watch this in a few.
Watching Hurricane Heist now

Daps
If they held the is it real, or is it just in her head? card until they really needed to turn it over, it could've been much, much more, instead they folded that hand early on and sacrificed the opportunity of maximizing her state of paranoia, and therefore, the audience's. Which is a shame because all those breaking points for Sawyer could've been parlayed into something special (that POV drug-induced, à la Enter the Void scene, particularly), but once we knew that he was real and not a figment of her imagination, it basically turned into B-grade cat-and-mouse thriller.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If they held the is it real, or is it just in her head? card until they really needed to turn it over, it could've been much, much more, instead they folded that hand early on and sacrificed the opportunity of maximizing her state of paranoia, and therefore, the audience's. Which is a shame because all those breaking points for Sawyer could've been parlayed into something special (that POV drug-induced, à la Enter the Void scene, particularly), but once we knew that he was real and not a figment of her imagination, it basically turned into B-grade cat-and-mouse thriller.
I agree. It was still a decent thriller but it could have been better.