Update :50 people killed by shooter inside Florida gay night club(Worst mass shooting in US history)

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
There's a lot of countries in the world where firearms aren't rampant which are quite safe.
A country not making it easy for citizens to have firearms =/= said country devolving to Soviet style chaos. That's just classic American deflection.

Sure, terrorists will find another way to fukk ppl's shyt up but you can't tell me that everybody having easy access to guns is helping matters. Matter of fact, I've never heard of an incident where personal firearms deterred a mass shooting or terrorist thread ... can somebody enlighten me?

Here Are 5 Times Concealed Carriers Have Stopped Mass Shootings

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I expect Trump's foreign policy will go in depth this evening. I'm cool with Muslim's, but this is outta control. The American ones are even against the shyt the Jihadists are doing.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but the reason why we have guns is so we don't have a ethnic cleansing that is state sponsored.
ok yall keep using this as an example. going to the extreme. the extreme is always possible. but we're dealing with the other extreme as we speak. every other tuesday there's a mass shooting and every day in some hood inner city someone is getting shot at or shot up and every other day some woman/family is getting laid down by the crazy boyfriend, baby daddy, or husband, and lets not even get on the folks taking their own lives with guns.

due the math, how many people have died from guns in the past 10 years in america.

Just the facts: Gun violence in America

The big picture:

• Every year in the U.S., an average of more than 100,000 people are shot, according to The Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence.
  • Every day in the U.S., an average of 289 people are shot. Eighty-six of them die: 30 are murdered, 53 kill themselves, two die accidentally, and one is shot in a police intervention, the Brady Campaign reports.
  • Between 2000 and 2010, a total of 335,609 people died from guns -- more than the population of St. Louis, Mo. (318,069), Pittsburgh (307,484), Cincinnati, Ohio (296,223), Newark, N.J. (277,540), and Orlando, Fla. (243,195) (sources: CDF, U.S. Census; CDC)
  • One person is killed by a firearm every 17 minutes, 87 people are killed during an average day, and 609 are killed every week. (source: CDC)
Homicides by weapon:

• Handguns comprised 72.5 percent of the firearms used in murder and non-negligent manslaughter incidents in 2011; 4.1 percent were with shotguns; 3.8 percent were with rifles; 18.5 percent were with unspecified firearms.
  • 13.3 percent of homicides were done with knives or other cutting instruments.
  • 5.8 percent of homicides were from the use of hands, fists, feet, etc. (source: FBI)
Guns and kids:

• 82 children under five years old died from firearms in 2010 compared with 58 law enforcement officers killed by firearms in the line of duty (sources: CDF, CDC, FBI)
  • More kids ages 0-19 died from firearms every three days in 2010 than died in the 2012 Newtown, Conn., massacre (source:CDF, CDC)
  • Nearly three times more kids (15,576) were injured by firearms in 2010 than the number of U.S. soldiers (5,247) wounded in action that year in the war in Afghanistan (source:CDF, CDC, Department of Defense)
  • Half of all juveniles murdered in 2010 were killed with a firearm (source: Office of Juvenile Justice & Delinquency Prevention)

So compare that math to the so called mass cleansings. then also understand that(and i've said this many times on here). back in those days the weapons were more of a fair fight. a random citizen had a rifle the soldiers had rifles. sure they had tanks at some point. but the airforce wasnt what it is now either. so you had more than just a fighting chance. you could actually when in certain situations. as of right now. sure you could hold em off for a week or two MAYBE. and thats IF they dont want to just destroy out out right. they could drop 2 bombs on your area and that would be that. your little gun wont stop that at all. So here's my thing. if you are on the side of "we need guns to protect us from the govvy." fine... then if thats the case we need the same weapons they have to make it a fair fight so they never try to harm us citizens RIGHt? now thats a nice 2nd amend. right there. thats a fair shake. that makes since. it means we have the right to tanks, rocket launchers, subs, etc

but if thats not the case and all we can get is some hand guns and a few semi autos. then we are throwing rocks at an elephant. eventually he's going to stomp us out. so your little baby weapons wont matter. so now if thats the reality. why are you holding on to your baby weapons again? it has nothing to do with what the govvy might do. its about how people feel bigger/badder with guns some people actually FEEL safer with them . even though more guns breeds more gun violence the stats dont lie about that. Most criminals will not have guns if all of society has to turn in their guns. obviously the criminals wont want to. but you start inacting laws with even worse sentencing then say NY when it comes to their gun caring laws. and most criminals which most arent heavy duty criminals. will put the straps down. since their rivals dont have them now either. now its a knife fight, bat fight, chain, or fists. like it use to be.

sure SOME very few criminals would still have them. and those criminals will have a lead on regular citizens. but they already do now. because one thing they have that us regulars dont is #1 the crazy to shoot on site without hesitation. they care nothing for your life. you care more about theirs than they do yours on site. you also have no idea who's trying to get you until they run up on you. so you dont have time to go get your locked up gun, unlock the case after retrieving it from some where safe. then start busting shots. ole boy is already lighting you up. he came in guns blazing. you never had a chance anyway. and half the time criminals are sneaking around when you're sleep or least expect it. so again a real criminal will always have a slight jump on you anyway. you will get lucky to deter one/ multiple criminals rolling up on you out of the blue with or without a gun. so if we just do the math and be realistic. these guns are for nothing but show and to make some of us feel better.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was a security guard that was trying to get into nypd... either way, it's a scary thought
he was security for a gated community. at least thats what his co-worker said they were. Another zimmerman type.

But lets say he just wanted to be a NYPD one day.

answer this for me Blax. Why would a crazy person who has been spouting hatred towards blacks (never really said anything about anyone else.) until you saw him do what he did in florida. but why would a guy that at least we know hates blacks and has said he should just kill one or them would want to become a NYPD if the NYPD represented a protect and serve all people and they threw the buck at any shady cop showing any signs of shady behavior regarding not being a solid cop or racially profiling people, shooting up unarmed blacks(criminals are not), beating up dudes that are already cuffed, etc. etc. etc.

if the NYPD was on the up and up he wouldnt WANT/DESIRE to be a cop. because his heated hate would not vibe well with a non hateful police force who's there for the innocent and those that cant help themselves.

That nut was attracted to a PD that showed him it was ok to hate certain groups of people. I wonder why...
and just in case you dont believe he was hating on black folks and not really talking about gays until he actually did what he did. watch the video.

Orlando gunman's former coworker: His anger was 'constant'

Solano707

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
he was security for a gated community. at least thats what his co-worker said they were. Another zimmerman type.

But lets say he just wanted to be a NYPD one day.

answer this for me Blax. Why would a crazy person who has been spouting hatred towards blacks (never really said anything about anyone else.) until you saw him do what he did in florida. but why would a guy that at least we know hates blacks and has said he should just kill one or them would want to become a NYPD if the NYPD represented a protect and serve all people and they threw the buck at any shady cop showing any signs of shady behavior regarding not being a solid cop or racially profiling people, shooting up unarmed blacks(criminals are not), beating up dudes that are already cuffed, etc. etc. etc.

if the NYPD was on the up and up he wouldnt WANT/DESIRE to be a cop. because his heated hate would not vibe well with a non hateful police force who's there for the innocent and those that cant help themselves.

That nut was attracted to a PD that showed him it was ok to hate certain groups of people. I wonder why...
and just in case you dont believe he was hating on black folks and not really talking about gays until he actually did what he did. watch the video.

Orlando gunman's former coworker: His anger was 'constant'

I totally get what your saying, however, our system is flawed. He can say whatever he wants, but he is protected under the bill of rights as a US born citizen. THey should revoke the rights of those who are naturally born who spread hate and terrorism. But that goes back to right vs. privilege.

The NRA fights vigorously for gun rights; all though this a$$hole expressed the hate for blacks and such and even became a sympathizer to ISIL, he essentially committed no crime - and that turns my stomach sour.

Good comments though @rapbeats

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally get what your saying, however, our system is flawed. He can say whatever he wants, but he is protected under the bill of rights as a US born citizen. THey should revoke the rights of those who are naturally born who spread hate and terrorism. But that goes back to right vs. privilege.

The NRA fights vigorously for gun rights; all though this a$$hole expressed the hate for blacks and such and even became a sympathizer to ISIL, he essentially committed no crime - and that turns my stomach sour.

oh i agree. you can't arrest people for thought crimes because we have a govvy and people who will take it to far. BUT with that said, since you kind of brought that angle up. Germany does not play with that nazi sympathising. or anti-semitic rhetoric. they will clamp down on you super fast. thats because of what happened to jews and others back in the day the only way they thought that germany could be built up again is if it was built up with hard and fast rules to shut down the cism or at least cism towards jews. completely shut it down. no running of the mouth, no running around with flags or clothing, etc with nazi stuff on it. if they find you have it. they are running up on you and possibly fining you and jailing you. now do those idiots still exist? YEP. but they get shut down quickly. now does a bunch of other random germans that aint tripping like that get caught up in that Thought crime/Dont you dare say anything anti jewish or else... i havent heard about that being some huge issue where the regular citizens are paying the price for a tough law that only should hit a few.

the question is, should america take that stance when it comes to racism? the answer is YES. because without something like that in place. racist will continue to pop off at the mouth and they will continue to brew out in the open which will make it ok to have politicians running the government who are out right racist.

Think about it. they ran with a "war on drugs" which failed miserably. They acted like drugs were the worse thing that ever happened to america. no its not. the worse thing is slavery/racism/white supermacy( i know its world wide but we're talking about the US.) So that should be something they have a war on "War on racism" policies.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

oh i agree. you can't arrest people for thought crimes because we have a govvy and people who will take it to far. BUT with that said, since you kind of brought that angle up. Germany does not play with that nazi sympathising. or anti-semitic rhetoric. they will clamp down on you super fast. thats because of what happened to jews and others back in the day the only way they thought that germany could be built up again is if it was built up with hard and fast rules to shut down the cism or at least cism towards jews. completely shut it down. no running of the mouth, no running around with flags or clothing, etc with nazi stuff on it. if they find you have it. they are running up on you and possibly fining you and jailing you. now do those idiots still exist? YEP. but they get shut down quickly. now does a bunch of other random germans that aint tripping like that get caught up in that Thought crime/Dont you dare say anything anti jewish or else... i havent heard about that being some huge issue where the regular citizens are paying the price for a tough law that only should hit a few.

the question is, should america take that stance when it comes to racism? the answer is YES. because without something like that in place. racist will continue to pop off at the mouth and they will continue to brew out in the open which will make it ok to have politicians running the government who are out right racist.

Think about it. they ran with a "war on drugs" which failed miserably. They acted like drugs were the worse thing that ever happened to america. no its not. the worse thing is slavery/racism/white supermacy( i know its world wide but we're talking about the US.) So that should be something they have a war on "War on racism" policies.

Solano707

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)

I agree 100%. The problem is, no one is going to touch that with a ten foot pole when it comes to ratifying the 1st amendment and limiting the scope of its rights that it provides to US citizens.

I think once you verbally announce your support on terrorism, you denounce your US citizenship.