(Update: Canceled) Shakur Stevenson and Frank Martin agree to lightweight fight in November or December

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Frank really went out like this:gucci::snoop:. Even if dude doesn't turn out to be a "star" like that was hoping he would be Shawn porter status. Fighting the other big names win or lose. But I guess not:francis:.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If he’s fighting on PBC, best believe Al is in control.
There are fighters that fight on Showtime who aren't directly tied to Haymon. Frank is directly signed to Spence (Man Down Promotions). Haymon and Tom Brown don't have any control over him. Same thing with Boots, He's not advised by Haymon, he has a deal with Showtime b ut not direct ties to Al

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
There are fighters that fight on Showtime who aren't directly tied to Haymon. Frank is directly signed to Spence (Man Down Promotions). Haymon and Tom Brown don't have any control over him. Same thing with Boots, He's not advised by Haymon, he has a deal with Showtime b ut not direct ties to Al

I get the sense that he's working with Haymon in some capacity.

My contact at PBC actually hit me up to do the Frank Martin interview.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
They're all being advised by Haymon breh

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Dudes got the most crazy conspiracy theories on here.....let me guess Al Haymon also told Loma and Kambosos not to fight Shakur:troll:

sounds like a contract issue.

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I assume that Martin didn’t think his name would be associated with ducking as much as it’s been the last few days. Ain’t no way to really change the narrative either until he actually faces Shakur. Even if he ends up fighting him a bit later, it’ll always be that he “ducked Shakur”. Crazy.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Damn first Cruz now Martin, these dudes really terrified of Shakur. Didn't Loma come up with some excuse too recently?
Martin is older than I thought he was too, almost 30. Guess it doesn't matter that much if he knows he'll eventually be gifted a Tank fight regardless :francis:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm getting the sense that Martin didn't like the contract terms and that the contract wasn't truly agreed to despite the fact that it was reported done.

ESPN always has a bit of a Top Rank bias and spin especially since they have a TV deal with Top Rank and PBC doesn't fukk with Coppinger at all and has gone as far to ban him from their events.