Update page 11: Brehs I accidentally ate weed cookies 24 minutes ago and idk what to do.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Wait I thought this was in the rafters? Oh well lol

It's been hours since he posted, breh on the side of the highway running home like
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Asking for directions at the gas station like
0c329f61539342fef6077cc63bdcc621.gif

His bro spotted him at Arby's now they're in there like
tumblr_n25clzWCBd1qabvtzo1_400.gif

One lone breh in the cut looking at these brehs like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5554-1404376885-20.gif

Meanwhile back at the office, his homegirl is like
giphy.gif

The horse always gets me :pachaha::dead:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh, no lie. I once had delusions of grandeur on an omega level scale. I started shadow boxing and was like “man I’m good at this, how come I didn’t know?”

I started thinking I could go pro and started planning stuff out. I called a bank and scheduled an appointment with a banker cause I was gonna get a loan to get my career off the ground. That whole day I was thinking my life was about to change and I was going to become a boxer

Y’all stay AWAY from that mess

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Breh, no lie. I once had delusions of grandeur on an omega level scale. I started shadow boxing and was like “man I’m good at this, how come I didn’t know?”

I started thinking I could go pro and started planning stuff out. I called a bank and scheduled an appointment with a banker cause I was gonna get a loan to get my career off the ground. That whole day I was thinking my life was about to change and I was going to become a boxer

Lmfao nikka I am in tears :mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ

:mjlol:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ol I coulda been a contender havin ass :mjlol:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
No joke, my friend drank half a bottle of weed and had a seizure, he was in the hospital for a whole day.

Be careful with edibles and only use as directed