UPDATE: she was absent today, gonna have to wait till tomorrow šŸ¤¦šŸ¾. 2nd UPDATE: Tomorrow I'll have to make a new thread as this one is too incoherent

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Ok so to be clear, I know how to approach a woman and I'm not afraid of ā€œcold approachingā€ or whatever y'all call it, because I'm confident in myself and my appearance, me and this woman already started getting to know each other slowly (exchanging names, breaking down what side of town we both live on etc, etc,) plus I can sense she likes me and vise versa as we both be peaking and staring at each other at class even smiling and having a moment where we both lock eyes and smiling/smirking at each other from a distance before we turn the other way...it's not my first rodeo in asking a woman out.

I acknowledge we only live once so you gotta take chances fuk it...closed mouths don't get anywhere šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø I got guts lol I even stayed behind in class today just so I can talk with her for a bit and she asked me why I'm still here and I said because I'm waiting for the next train but low-key it was really because I wanted to get to know her more and I think she knew I was bullshytting šŸ˜­.

I plan on spilling the beans tomorrow and let her know the real on some smooth shyt idcšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

What I'm really asking you guys is how should I go about it due to her being a little older than me? I usually date women in my age range (25-28) so I'm wondering should I use my same technique as usual or switch it up a bit...

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Hmm if a woman likes you she will reciprocate, doesn't matter the age in my experience.

I got guts lol I even stayed behind in class today just so I can talk with her for a bit and she asked me why I'm still here and I said because I'm waiting for the next train but low-key it was really because I wanted to get to know her more and I think she knew I was bullshytting

Is this chick teaching the class or attending?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok so to be clear, I know how to approach a woman and I'm not afraid of ā€œcold approachingā€ or whatever y'all call it, because I'm confident in myself and my appearanceā€¦
I stopped right there. If this were true, you wouldnā€™t have made the thread, let alone be in the predicament.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermƩ
Ask her if thereā€™s an appropriate time and place that she would be ok with you asking her for her number. Depending on how she responds, you can then ask if itā€™s possible to set up a separate time to get her socials also. You may want to be careful with that last one, especially if sheā€™s on all the hot socials.

Once she give you the green light, you should be good to ask her at the times she agreed to.

Be safe out there and be sure to use different knives when making a PBJ sandwich.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Is this chick teaching the class or attending?
...never try to smash your professor
Nah we're both students, culinary school.

I'm trying to get my culinary arts license and I met her there, we've both been there since November but we're starting to talk to each more than before.
I stopped right there. If this were true, you wouldnā€™t have made the thread, let alone be in the predicament.
šŸ¤£

I'm not afraid it's just I don't like to push myself on somebody and ask them a question as big like that right away, I like to take it slow because sometimes rushing can ruin whatever could come to fruition at least that's how I look at it šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just ask her out in person. Have a specific time frame, no "one of these days", 'sometime", just say this week, or Friday, whatever.

Depending on what your convos consist of, ask her to coffee if she drinks it, ask her to take a walk, or get ice cream, gelato whatever. if you have a stronger sense of her tastes, go have dinner. Mutually enjoyable activity, that you have both expressed interest in.

You're in culinary school? Man. Just ask her to the hottest reservation in the city. Done.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
OP I see you. On your age aint nothing but a number ish.

yD7WqDb.gif