[Updated] J. Cole and Diddy allegedly fought in elevator last night @ VMA party

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i never said i was a purist old schooler. that's just you being on my d*ck.

when do i argue about '80s and early '90s hip-hop? when it comes to arguing, i mostly deal with 1993-2013.

ive always made it known that the summer of '93 was when i became ALL IN. all that other chit is you putting words in my mouth.

i argued LL vs KRS off the strength of who i thought was better. that's what we're supposed to do DIKKHEAD. meanwhile, you got dudes on here that's like 20 years old, arguing about pac & big all day AND THATS WASSUP. but why is that so acceptable? but people get uncomfortable if i make a thread about some '80s chit? because they feel some type of way because they didn't do the knowledge and cant comment. that's not my problem. and that LL/KRS thread was the idea of mine and a real o.g. poster. funny how i get respect from them and they look down on you.:whistle:

and its always some trash posters with an agenda trying to pop chit. and you do it in a cowardly fashion on top of that. you always wait until im arguing with like 2 people and then you try to pile on. i have more respect for @Malik than i do for you, and that's just sad. at least hes just a moist cat. youre an outsider all-around and a weirdo.
lol...why you made a long ass thread arguing LL was better than KRS and how "real nikkas know this" for days when both of them were in their prime when you still shytting your diapers?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot all about this thread. nikkas wanted this story to be true so badly:deadmanny: