Urging every Georgia voter to Support warnock in runoffs dec 6

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Why is there even a runoff? Is this an indictment on Warnock? :jbhmm: Herschel Walker out here sounding like an Eddie Murphy 80s stand up routine. If Warnock can't decisively beat Walker in a decisive way the first time, why exactly should he win at all in the runoff? :jbhmm:
It's an indictment on Amerikkka. Did you guys forget who our last president was :dahell:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’m not looking forward to my phone blowing up and people from across the country sending me postcards every fukking day again.

shyt was ridiculous.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why is there even a runoff? Is this an indictment on Warnock? :jbhmm: Herschel Walker out here sounding like an Eddie Murphy 80s stand up routine. If Warnock can't decisively beat Walker in a decisive way the first time, why exactly should he win at all in the runoff? :jbhmm:

Because in GA you have to win with over 50% of the vote. There was a 3rd party candidate that kept Warnock from reaching that mark. 2 years ago there were runoffs as well.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hershell Walker is black..didn't think the republicans would come out for him like that in GA. Lastly, he is a complete nutjob, liar and hypocrite. I had no idea this many people would come out and vote for him. I was wrong lol.
I question the ages of some of y'all. Not just on this board but in real life as well

Y'all perceptions of politics appear to be far too naive and idealistic for it to be 2022. It's like nobody learns anything

After Trump NOTHING should surprise you anymore. All the "I didn't think" "I had no idea" shyt gotta stop because at this point it's ridiculous:mjlol: Darth Vader could come down and run for 2024 and I wouldn't flinch

Y'all got too much catching and growing up to do

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
democrats vote on emotion. republicans vote on control

the repubs will win at this point

You're saying this about the voters who have made Donald Trump the face of their party and Herschel Walker their candidate in Georgia. :skip:

They literally just lost the Senate and barely won the House cause they had so many shytty-ass candidates that won primaries solely because Trump endorsed them.