URL Armageddon - Tsu Surf vs Conceited

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Con either 2-1 or 3-0.

Surfs third was short and he lost the first. Second really depends on who you like more.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as soon as i get two techs, comin out ta jerzee like Dennis Rodman
just to get a pill, anything on his chest he'll cough it up...that's how you know Tsu da Fedz (sudafed)

lmfao Conceited stepped up his presentation

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was kinda boring considering the hype...Con shyt was hot but this nikka style/delivery mad annoying....B Magic do that punch after punch shyt better cuz his flow and delivery better, his shyt be action packed....Surf 2nd round was so much real talk....SHEESH....I got Surf winning the battle

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
shyt was kinda boring considering the hype...Con shyt was hot but this nikka style/delivery mad annoying....B Magic do that punch after punch shyt better cuz his flow and delivery better, his shyt be action packed....Surf 2nd round was so much real talk....SHEESH....I got Surf winning the battle

:aicmon:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

both of them be hit and miss...Conceited pauses for dramatic effect, you don't miss any of his punches.

RoseWooD

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both of them be hit and miss...Conceited pauses for dramatic effect, you don't miss any of his punches.

I dont need the pauses for dramatic effect...Im not live, Im watching on youtube...if I miss a punch I rewind....Im not into watching the weird faces for "dramatic effect".....