URL Born Legacy Updates

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what!? Y'all didn't hear that game Adam, 16 bit shyt? The don't matter/atom shyt? Y'all be sleepin on math bars his material >shottys

I'm not sleeping I've watched all his battles. I'm not tripping off of you thinking Math won it's just not an enjoyable battle to watch. Yes he's a better writer than Shotty if that's what you're trying to argue.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
q7e4t4w.png

It's not like he's lyin'......even i can see that with Clips.....Charlie can actually spazz when he wants to unlike DNA, but for the most part his opinion is dead on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: that ain't NASH

:troll: THATS URNASH!!

Nobody is more gassed than clips. He basically DNA with schemes and funnier jokes and dudes eat it up

I'm not that big on Tay Tay but at least he don't choke stumble and all is forgotten by his fans. At least he don't have invisible conversations mid rd and people still try to give him the round. So many other examples of clips fans totally ignoring mediocrity while they kill everybody else for everything. I still ain't seen 1 hot bar posted for clips in the surf battle yet I just keep seeing "URNASH " yet they talking clips 3-0 the guy just can't do no wrong

I think it may be just a situation where Surf just killed himself that night, more so then Clips actually tearin' him apart every round like people are making it seem. For JC to say it was almost Clips vs Roc all over again is a strong statement though, so Clips may have got busy on him clearly.....no debating

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
That's battle was ass cheeks.. Clips had the best round of the battle tho. Nobody "won" that battle. And what does that have to do with JC hitting Clips over the head with non stop bars?

Because i dont understand how you're so quick to shyt on people when you have your own questionable opinions.

Like since you're saying bars is everything, then how do you not say that Magic clearly outbarred Clips in every single round. Lol @ "nobody won"

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Because i dont understand how you're so quick to shyt on people when you have your own questionable opinions.

Like if your judging battles on strictly bars, Magic clearly outbarred Clips in every single round. Lol @ "nobody won"

He out barred Clips in round one? :childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a Surf Stan breh. Not only was that one of the goat performances, but I don't think I've see. A better collection of punches/haymakers than what Big T did vs Surf.
Surf was decent that battle but he still got bodied, Big T was just that good. I don't know if I've ever seen three rounds that good in one battle before, definitely one of the GOAT performances by Big T that battle.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
which ones you seeing ? haven't seen a 2-1 yet other than hollows recap.
Like the home Fresh said, they all saying Clips won, but its sounding more like he was just less underwhelming than Surf.

Yung ill, t-rex, ill will, danja zone all saying the same thing pretty much