URL Presents Hitman Holla vs. Conceited

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yo it doesn't matter that HH didn't write a 3rd. He killed the first two. They both bullshytted that last round. Lol Smack was looking heated. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conceited's punches and word flips were predictable, and since he never really changes the structure to his verses, even when you got something clever from Conceited it's just "ehh" because it's coming in that same 4 or 5 line setup, then punchline format. It's easy to get tired of him if at least every other line from him ain't fire like that Tsu Surf battle.

That third from both of them was pitiful, some of the worse shyt I've seen, it's coming from two battlers who've been pretty consistent through most of their battles too. How you gonna tell the crowd you ain't write a third, spit some rehashed shyt, and then get mad when you get booed:smh:

Hitman 2-0, fukk that third.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Hitman's first verse :whew:

I'm scared to watch the 3rd because Hitman's in my top 5 and I don't want to ruin my opinion of him. Dare I watch? :lupe:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not trash but his style is very annoying. It's like he's a stand up comic telling knock knock jokes on stage
I like Con but LMFAO

damn this battle on cam is trash, i dont even like the first round from both as much as I did in the building. and then the next two rounds especially the third ?? they both lost.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This was a draw. That third round didn't happen. It hurt me seeing hit man struggle like that.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Don Demarco needs to stop with the drops:damn:

After watching this, I'm 100% sure that B-Magic would destroy Conceited. Them 'Slow It Down' schemes aren't gonna work when Magic comes out rapid punching like Steve Fox.