URL Presents JC vs DNA

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
DNA has Clips syndrome with the 'you a candy wrapper with 4 bars you a....' style raps. Crowd eats that shyt up but it's usually loosely related word associations not aren't that clever. His bar for what's acceptable wordplay allows him to cram punchlines.

I actually like DNA but his writing is super grating sometimes.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might give DNA the first and Im not sure if i was that crazy about jc freestyling the 3rd though some of it was dope. i actually dont think this is a clear win for jc but i do have him edging barely.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This battle was hilarious. It's like when someone comes out in the first quarter on fire, drops like 20 in the first quarter on Jordan, then think it's over...then in the 2nd quarter Jordan gets cooking and completely destroys this dude for the rest of the game. JC 2-1, you can argue 3-0 but DNA's first was so hot I don't think JC can get that.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA has Clips syndrome with the 'you a candy wrapper with 4 bars you a....' style raps. Crowd eats that shyt up but it's usually loosely related word associations not aren't that clever. His bar for what's acceptable wordplay allows him to cram punchlines.

I actually like DNA but his writing is super grating sometimes.
For real. In this battle I saw the "Icon living" bar coming literally 3 bars before he said it...it's annoying.