• Debatable

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i will say j rell needs to clean up his delivery and make it more stronger before he sees the big stage. his voice sounded kinda weak this battle and how aggressive the big names dudes are they would stage presence his ass back to proven grounds real quick.

other than that i think he could climb the ladder pretty quickly i liked his rounds better than i liked ty and sno

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Two sayings/saiyans put together like gogeta when he ain't holding back :banderas:

I love this shyt man... My favorite hobby. :banderas:

Thank You Lord Loaded Lux for opening these doors for us :blessed:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Why aren't these proven ground nikkas not on the big stage if it's bars over names?

What's the point of putting shytty nikkas like DNA & k shine on stage when theres so much talent out there with actual bars? Build these nikkas the fukk up.. Everyone isn't going to pay there way up like Chilla, or take a million battles like JC. :pacspit: @ the way Smack/URl thinks and does business.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Danny Meyers 2nd round was crazy. That nikka was sayin some ill complex shyt. He should slow his delivery down a lil bit tho.

But Rells bars about Danny meyers std's and shyt was dope and funny :lolbron:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Jayrell took it,i think Danny myers should slow his shyt down. that rapid bars stuff gets old fast imo
i kinda lose interest.

:bryan:at he gone cry in the car

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i will say j rell needs to clean up his delivery and make it more stronger before he sees the big stage. his voice sounded kinda weak this battle and how aggressive the big names dudes are they would stage presence his ass back to proven grounds real quick.

other than that i think he could climb the ladder pretty quickly i liked his rounds better than i liked ty and sno
Yea the sno tylaw battle was overhyped imo. I liked this battle much better. Jayrell is going to be a problem. He needs about two or three more battles in the pgs to clean up a few things though.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why aren't these proven ground nikkas not on the big stage if it's bars over names?
Imagine if they threw Jay Rell on a big stage right now. shyt would a trainwreck against a vet and it'd probably stunt his growth as battler. I think guys like him are perfect in the PGs right now. Keep building your profile up and getting better. I think he has potential but he's not ready yet. The ones who are ready actually make it to the stage pretty quick usually. JC, chilla, ill will to name a few.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Yea like I stated before a vet would stage presence j rell right back to the proving grounds

He just gotta work on making his delivery stronger and clean up the slip ups

Everything else he got tho bars witty funny as hell can go personal can free style and rebuttal got that watching some if his old battles.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yea like I stated before a vet would stage presence j rell right back to the proving grounds

He just gotta work on making his delivery stronger and clean up the slip ups

Everything else he got tho bars witty funny as hell can go personal can free style and rebuttal got that watching some if his old battles.
Yeah he's one of those rare guys who has the potential to do everything.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
:lupe: Jay Rell is sick.

This is why I love PG. It puts me on which guys I need to start following.