URL/SMACK: DNA VS BRIZZ RAWSTEEN

Who won?

• DNA

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Brizz Rawsteen

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Brizz first round :gladbron::whoo:

EDIT: Oh nah Brizz spazzing :wow:

Last edited:

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Brizz's second and third were strong. Maybe some "filler" type stuff in the second took the air out of it. He's showing gradual growth each battle. Still needs to do some cardio so he can keep his intensity (or at least not obviously gasp for air).

Anyone else feel like Brizz's first was kind of struggle status? Felt awkward watching it.

DNA probably takes the first.

DNA's second was legitimately decent. The last two "give me a word" joints weren't too great, but the round as a whole somehow still felt like a complete round. Wouldn't work in most settings, but he picked the right one.

DNA's refined style will keep shyt competitive (if there's anyone left for him to battle)

Overall Grade: B. Brizz probably edged the battle, but this was an overall respectable showing. No choking, no absolutely terrible bars, both dudes kept their energy up, and the crowd was surprisingly respectful.

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Glad he said it. The "self-proclaimed" most respected battle league and the only stage that counts, that sure as hell shows favortism to certain battlers more than they should. Other leagues do it to tho but still.......

its their company though. If he prefers to work with dudes he trust it only makes sense. I don't see how that's biased.

Now, if smack worked for somebody else and sole job was to set battles and only hired his homies than I could see it.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah been kinda busy rarely watchin battles and shyt, tryna catch up a lil
Long scheme short

shine blows up with NWX
Rex and Mook get salty and kick shine out, send subliminal disses
NWX backs up Shine
Dots start talkin reckless about Rain

*multiple blogs talkin wild shyt by both parties*

Rain bodybags everyone in Dot Mobb over the Hit Em Up beat

Last edited:

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
its their company though. If he prefers to work with dudes he trust it only makes sense. I don't see how that's biased.

Now, if smack worked for somebody else and sole job was to set battles and only hired his homies than I could see it.

By all means, I understand. But that's always been my biggest problem with DNA. He really runs with the whole "only stage that counts" thing but he goes around from league to league battling still. Of course, get your paper but, to that say that is shaky to me. And to me, I ask, is he saying that because he has more of a hand in the behind the scenes shyt than most of em and he might get something extra because of it? Because Rosenberg pointed it out in their battled hard. Brizz brought it up and even brought more of the staff in on it because he knows they have ties with certain guys that they hold close in their circle.

I mean, no league is safe. I always hated how KOTD tried to protect Arcane in that bargate shyt with Caustic.

Last edited:

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^this is what I don't understand...Smack himself has said DNA, Charlie Clips and the bar thief John John will always be on his cards because of their connections..

Take of that what u wish...personally Professor Shine should have killed DNA for good

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Give the first 2 rounds to DNA. I enjoyed the freestyle. Brizz had some ill lines. And his 3 rounds were good. Some suspect shaky lines here and there but he got better since the Tay Rock battle.

Edit: Im more of a fan of lyrical flows with haymakers. Thats why i chose DNA. Im not a big fan of Brizz's style. But he did kill it though.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
that whole Queens segment in Brizz 2nd round was vulgar....that E-Money Bagz/Supreme Bar was :scust:

"Darkside Ghengis Khan, I'll hang his mom :demonic:
from a Queensbridge stoop with some nikkas use to hang with Nas :ahh:
Tell em the Bridge Is Over; they gon say the Brizz did that :krs:
I'll leave a tool sittin where his tooth missin...that's how I Bridge The Gap :huhldup:"