URL/Smack Presents Summer Madness 6: Live on Pay Per View: Hollow Da Don vs Tay Roc

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Is this the best Hitman ever? My favorite battle of his is against TODD and I think this competes with it

Am I high? :jbhmm:

Also I'm a calicoe fan unlike 90% of this forum but he was annoying as fukk in brizz first. Smack and Beasley really don't wanna tell this guy to chill out and he knows it
It was a welcome return to the level he was at in the Cortez and Arsonal battles before he got reliant on gimmicks

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It was a welcome return to the level he was at in the Cortez and Arsonal battles before he got reliant on gimmicks
He upped his performance too. Being around directors and stage managers did him a lot of good, and he obviously already had a natural command of it

I don't know if a lot folk look for it. I grew up around a lot of actors and went to a performing arts hs so I recognize a lot of those tiny details. Nitty and Big T are really good at it too. Crazy how they develop it most likely all on their own

Verb is really bad at it nowadays on the other hand. Peep the recent 2v2 with his rodeo bar. He does almost the same movement against charron, and both times he looks like he's practicing a bad golf swing

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He upped his performance too. Being around directors and stage managers did him a lot of good, and he obviously already had a natural command of it

I don't know if a lot folk look for it. I grew up around a lot of actors and went to a performing arts hs so I recognize a lot of those tiny details. Nitty and Big T are really good at it too. Crazy how they develop it most likely all on their own

Verb is really bad at it nowadays on the other hand. Peep the recent 2v2 with his rodeo bar. He does almost the same movement against charron, and both times he looks like he's practicing a bad golf swing
Verb has always been bad at it. Remember the Verb/Marv-Won battle where he looked like he was playing the Floor is Lava and he was on the only safe spot. He outrapped Marv all three rounds and lost off the strength of projection and performance. Marv, btw, is great at this too. All his best lines come with some unique arm work :obama:

T can be garbage for like 8 straight battles and I'll always watch his next one just off the chance that he's putting it all together again.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Is this the best Hitman ever? My favorite battle of his is against TODD and I think this competes with it

Am I high? :jbhmm:

Also I'm a calicoe fan unlike 90% of this forum but he was annoying as fukk in brizz first. Smack and Beasley really don't wanna tell this guy to chill out and he knows it
No, the best Hitman imo is vs O Red. I still imagine how amp the crowd woulda been if that shyt went down on a NOME/Summer Madness stage.

I fukk wit Calicoe too, and I was like "damn, dis dude is an a$$hole" :dead::dead::dead: