URLTV Presents Ultimate Madness 5 Tournament (Begins 5/21 and 5/22)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I entered the LTBR parlay. 5$ to win 300., Here's my picks
Geechi
Nunn Nunn
JC
Shooney
Real Sikh
Fonz
Suge
Nitty

I have a feeling Sheed might break all the brackets real early. I just watched nunn/sheed first battle. Alot of Sheed shyt was slept on.

Daps
I entered the LTBR parlay. 5$ to win 300., Here's my picks
Geechi
Nunn Nunn
JC
Shooney
Real Sikh
Fonz
Suge
Nitty

I have a feeling Sheed might break all the brackets real early. I just watched nunn/sheed first battle. Alot of Sheed shyt was slept on.
nikkas really thought Stumbles being in a 100k tournament was it even though he couldn't handle nikkas in his class in a 25k one.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley didn't want to pay non-battlers judges (Media), I wonder why ToneBro not a judge though considering he been a solid judge for the previous ones.. I think Calicoe, John John payment is a booked battle. Their time for a 30k battle? Easy
Tone Bro isn't interested in judging a Stumbles battle, especially for free. URL put Stumbles in the tourney just for sake of the drama, this isn't a good way for him to get any momentum as a battler.

Daps
Tone Bro isn't interested in judging a Stumbles battle, especially for free. URL put Stumbles in the tourney just for sake of the drama, this isn't a good way for him to get any momentum as a battler.
It's like that shyt came and went cause how I forgot Stumbles & Snake had that situation.. I been wondering why Snake Eyez ain't in this tournament or why Tone Bro isn't a judge. URL (P) doing weird shyt lol