Jc?
Fonz?
Danny Myers?

In South Carolina:sadcam:

This shyt has the feel of an app only event :scust:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
after all the talkin we finally here, i managed to duck off most of the talk as jc vs surf looked like two megatrons operated by their stans just dukin it out for the last month

the guntitles/efb shyt was no better

predictions:

JC 2-1 over Surf debatable. can't put faith in a surf who just had a hella mid performance against cortez, biting or no biting

Tay Roc 2-1 over Swamp clear - Swamp SHOULD have this but i feel like he might drop the ball

Cal 2-1 over Eazy debatable - I know nikkas always be sayin "if there's one nikka that can stop Eazy it's [insert garbage nikka here]." But forreal Cal is a cheat code and raps better than 99.8% of other battlers. He hits that pocket and its gonna be a long night for Eazy. He might be the only person who i like against how direct Eazy is

Chess 2-1 over Suge. Do not care. Should open the card tbh

Fonz 2-1 over Danny. Throw this out if the Danny that faced Tay Roc shows up. Make it Fonz 3-0 if the Danny that faced Nunn Nunn shows up.

Feels light but somehow this event aint gonna end until 11pm eastern

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My predictions

Jc 2-1 vs surf
Surf will have 1 incredible round likely the 1st and tailor off. Jc will have a mid 1st then pick it up I'm the 2nd and 3rd. Wouldn't be shocked if surf jersey the 3rd

Got roc over swamp. Swamp just don't have enough to last 3 with roc on a big stage.

I got eazy over cal in a shocker. Think the same way jc vs surf plays out the same way this one will play out. Cal has 1 great round then falls off eazy keeps it going all battle.

Got suge in a 2-1 upset over chess

Got Danny and fonz in a 2-1 debatable either way. Gun to head I go Danny edging it.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Danny > Fonz
Swamp > Roc
Suge > Chess

Eazy/ Cal ... I predict this battle will be sloppy due to talking.. entourage arguing etc etc..

Surf > JC ... Guntitles Fans will be deep. Surf will win In the building and on 1st watch. Will be closer after the hype.

JC has to be careful.. If he do all that stopping and acting like people ain't understanding The QC will Boo him..

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Credit to JC, that’s the first time I’ve seen someone make Surf look consistently foolish in a faceoff. We’ve seen a few people make him look that way in battles, but usually Surf dances on people in face offs, JC had every base covered though 💯. Had Surf kinda flustered out there.

JC was
jc-dancing.gif
all through that faceoff

JC 2-1
Roc 3-0
Eazy 2-1
Danny 2-1
Chess 3-0

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Credit to JC, that’s the first time I’ve seen someone make Surf look consistently foolish in a faceoff. We’ve seen a few people make him look that way in battles, but usually Surf dances on people in face offs, JC had every base covered though 💯. Had Surf kinda flustered out there.
Yeah that was different.