URLTV.TV(12/21/2012 ARMAGGEDON) QB BLACK DIAMOND VS JAZ THE RAPPER

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Choke or not Jaz "Classroom" Scheme>QB first round.

Even though QB 1st round is the only round i can see someone giving QB. Still 2-1 at worst.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Choke or not Jaz "Classroom" Scheme>QB first round.

Even though QB 1st round is the only round i can see someone giving QB. Still 2-1 at worst.

nah my dude i dont get how u like those wack ass punchlines by jaz. like she had 6 or 7 hot lines all battle. 5 of them were in the 3rd round. and she was even worse vs chynah ashley. like i dont get the rap appeal of her at all. she has no presence whatsoever and the so called "bars" she spits are averrage as fukk.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah my dude i dont get how u like those wack ass punchlines by jaz. like she had 6 or 7 hot lines all battle. 5 of them were in the 3rd round. and she was even worse vs chynah ashley. like i dont get the rap appeal of her at all. she has no presence whatsoever and the so called "bars" she spits are averrage as fukk.

qb said that shiit about norbes how he' ll slim fast that shiiit was hard as fukk, jaz shiit aint hitting like that. even her really clever punchlines have a garbage delivery. knowing youre fav battlers on the men side, no homo, im surprsied you would even favor jaz wack ass punchlines over the hard shyt qb was spitting

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
qb said that shiit about norbes how he' ll slim fast that shiiit was hard as fukk, jaz shiit aint hitting like that. even her really clever punchlines have a garbage delivery. knowing youre fav battlers on the men side, no homo, im surprsied you would even favor jaz wack ass punchlines over the hard shyt qb was spitting

QB was spitting in the 1st I'll give u that. But what did she really say in the 2nd? And not to mention the crowd fukked up Jaz flow in the 1st. I felt like she would of delievred that round alot better if the crowd "let her work"

So like i said i can see if someone gives QB the first. But the 2nd? Naw. And the 3rd? :jblac:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Overall, jazz was always boring when it comes to battles but if she didnt ether da fukk outa QB Wit Khalifa lookin azz :salute:

I wanna see Jazz battle Bonnie tho :mjpls: