URLTV.TV(12/21/2012 ARMAGGEDON) QB BLACK DIAMOND VS JAZ THE RAPPER

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Jaz looks good til she starts talking.

:scusthov: at that New York accent she has. She sounds like a dude. I hate that NY accent that has girls sounding like dudes...i.e. Alicia Keys or Remy Martin

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Jaz looks good til she starts talking.

:scusthov: at that New York accent she has. She sounds like a dude. I hate that NY accent that has girls sounding like dudes...i.e. Alicia Keys or Remy Martin

fukk up got bytches harder than the nikkas in your hood :upsetfavre:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whats his best battle ? ill watch it right now :rudy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U2af2KEBk0]URL PRESENTS MATH HOFFA VS IRON SOLOMON HQ [FULL BATTLE] "CLASSICS" - YouTube[/ame]

He had barz in all of these

Last edited by a moderator:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think Jaz took notes in that jc vs chilla battle. she stepped her scheme game up

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas GASSED that biitch jaz. Her first two rounds were trash, and she fucckin choked in round 1, thsts an auto L of the round no? or we letting that slide cause she look decent? shes trying to be every url rapper but shes a poor mans or womens version. where as QB aint extra nice but she was spitting real shiit. I dont see how yall nigggas think jaz won, yeah she fly and qb looks like a dike but we judging the battle no?

yall nikkas is really wildin the more i see it i say 3-0 qb, this biitch went in on Norbes in round 3 god damn, lmao

I feel like yall nigggas got your ears plugged, how you feelin wack shiit like "write it on her toe tag cant forget my foot notes"? really? "makes sure she indents, push that sentence back" ??? thats hot to you ??

jaz had 5-6 great bars but the rest was trash, qb was consistent with that hard shiiit. math looking thirsty gassing that wack shiiit

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
yall nikkas GASSED that biitch jaz. Her first two rounds were trash, and she fucckin choked in round 1, thsts an auto L of the round no? or we letting that slide cause she look decent? shes trying to be every url rapper but shes a poor mans or womens version. where as QB aint extra nice but she was spitting real shiit. I dont see how yall nigggas think jaz won, yeah she fly and qb looks like a dike but we judging the battle no?

yall nikkas is really wildin the more i see it i say 3-0 qb, this biitch went in on Norbes in round 3 god damn, lmao

I feel like yall nigggas got your ears plugged, how you feelin wack shiit like "write it on her toe tag cant forget my foot notes"? really? "makes sure she indents, push that sentence back" ??? thats hot to you ??

jaz had 5-6 great bars but the rest was trash, qb was consistent with that hard shiiit. math looking thirsty gassing that wack shiiit

Man shut up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jaz rap like conceited in the goodz battle. her punchlines are just FLAT

just watched her battle vs chynah ashley since it was referenced in the msfit battle, jaz lost there too. got bodied actually and once again her flat ass punchlines got gassed.

"pop quiz one wrong you get a d for dead, i grab the pen like im a teacher leave her thoughts in red" goddamn that shiit is hard, damn chynah ashley go in i never knew

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
several reasons i gave the battle to jaz.

skip the cute shyt, jaz is cute but cmon she not that fine where i will disregard the battle and hand her some shyt just for showing up

although jaz choked the 1st, i still liked her game plan and overall plan of attack in all her rounds. qb was the female version of rich dollarz, she attacked some, but was a ton of filler for a lot of her rounds and lets be honest, some of the wackest bars spit in that battle came from qb.

and lets face it, you cant clearly give the 1st 2 rounds to qb enough where that 3rd dont make up the points. at best you can say they were tied by the start of the 3rd, its not like qb was washing jaz.

but then that 3rd was just a flat out knock out.

2-1 jaz, you cant call jaz out for wack bars but overlook qb filler and equally as bad if not worst bars.

and qb choked in the 3rd. so again at best you can call it even on so many points, so jaz 3rd stole the battle. thats at worst

but imo jaz clearly took the 2nd and 3rd and would have clearly took the 1st if she didnt choke cause that class in session angle was dope.

qb wasnt horrible though, just too much filler.