US House passes $768B National Defense Authorization for FY22

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I posted my views for everyone to read already. Our discussion was yesterday and you still quoting me. You upset because you want me to be a troll but you know logically there’s nothing wrong I said. Like any financially minded person, I think immigration should be used to help our country grow stronger. You think we should just open doors for everyone. Tier 3 colleges have more standards than you.
I'm not upset. I am sharing your views with the wider forum.

And what I said is that people should be allowed to apply for asylum, following international law. You don't believe the US should follow international law.

I said the US can afford to do those things. You don't because you got Regan-brain and consider the national debt to be a serious thing.

We can't afford any social programs for people in this country, but we can afford to spend nearly a trillion on the military. :hubie:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not upset. I am sharing your views with the wider forum.

And what I said is that people should be allowed to apply for asylum, following international law. You don't believe the US should follow international law.

I said the US can afford to do those things. You don't because you got Regan-brain and consider the national debt to be a serious thing.

We can't afford any social programs for people in this country, but we can afford to spend nearly a trillion on the military. :hubie:

Peace god. Not worth it.